Tee's Stuff

Tee

I'll post some stuff I did in Paint.Net here.

Hope you like it.

Feel free to tell me what can be improved.

Tee

1. Coffee Cup

coffecup.th.png

2. Fire - Wallpaper (Tutorial from PSDTuts)

fireqm.th.png

3. Bokeh - Wallpaper

Circles

bokeh.th.png

Hexagons

bokehhexagon.th.png

Had some problems with it. Still figuring out how to correctly use blend modes.

4. Captain America

th_Shield_2.png

Still not quite used to them (Blend Modes).

Edited by Tee

• 7 months later...

Excellent start to your gallery Tee, you seem to have a good feel for color and balance. Great work so far!

When you upload your images to ImageShack, just above the upload now button , it says Label Thumb: yes no. Choose no. It turns off the white text (dimension, file size and file extension) at the bottom of your work.

When you upload your images to ImageShack, just above the upload now button , it says Label Thumb: yes no. Choose no. It turns off the white text (dimension, file size and file extension) at the bottom of your work.

Thought it would be nice to know whether it is wallpapersize or not. But it's true it makes part of the picture not visible.

The Fire one is Galleria material IMO

Love the background, it goes perfectly with the flames. The text is very witty :)

My thinking also. How good is that?! Love the Bokeh still. I'd love to see a tute on that. Great to see your work.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...

First, thanks you two. I feel honoured to have my work even considered to be on Galleria level.

Secondly, I actually thought the Galleria was dead...

My thinking also. How good is that?! Love the Bokeh still. I'd love to see a tute on that. Great to see your work.

After pyro updates his plugin and I find the time, I'll post a tut on the Bokeh.

In the meantime, I posted a new pic. Hope you like it.

Edited by Tee

Lovely work. Have to agree with my betters on the fire being some of the best I've seen and the entire composition of that is spot on. Tut or not, it was your hand.

Brokeh pieces are great as well. Simplicity in form makes for simple wonderment.

"Imageshack doesn't like transparent thumbnails. Anyone knows if photobucket can do them?" --- Most of mine work when thumbed as transparent if I recall. Image load times and ability to shorten links to image only is simpler via PB as well IMO.

Gallery at PDN-Fans

"Imageshack doesn't like transparent thumbnails. Anyone knows if photobucket can do them?" --- Most of mine work when thumbed as transparent if I recall. Image load times and ability to shorten links to image only is simpler via PB as well IMO.

Thanks for the answer. Working very well.

Now the Captain got the thumbnail he deserved^^

There's never any betters mate, just the more experienced ;)

@ Tee ... I don't think the Galleria is dead, more dormant :lol:

Either way, it's a truly great image wherever it rests

Sorry, silly American idioms FTL in this case. Its usually a mention of respect toward those with simply more experience in my circles and not the underhanded slang denoting classism ... Figure I need to cover some bases here as my own filter for International sharing seem to be broken this week.

Gallery at PDN-Fans