Skullbonz Art Gallery - May, 5th- Train Set and more

skullbonz

Sir Skullbonz!  vya4fhbe.gif  Oh my gosh! Love what you did. I want to say this is really beautiful. The fourth is so beautiful with the Nebula Effect. Not only that, all your works wonderful, nice result. A big thanks for sharing with us. dzetvzmm.gif

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Skull, Skull, Skull...you're a wondrous person! Such beauties--all of them! A treat for my eyes! 

I love what you did with the blue-themed planet--all the star cluster around it. So wonderful!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you Eli, I've actually mastered most of the tools in pdn over the last 5 years or so. Some of the newer plugins I don't find a use for but all the rest have their own purposes and without them I couldn't have mastered any of it so I am very thankful to the plugin writers. There have been some pretty cool plugins written over the years but I have to say that TR's Third Dimension has become an addiction,lol.   :D

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Thank you Maximilian and Drydareelin, that is one of my favorites and was fun making. More of this type will be coming again.   ;)

In the meantime I just added 4 more new ones you might like. ;)

This one is another added to my favorites list even though there is a tiny mistake,lol.

th_429-b_zpskbdo19qm.png

Of course I made the foreground using TR's Third Dimension using this image that I made using TR's Custom Random Filler

th_diamond-01-2-d_zpsozr8sh4z.png

Darker pictures make different terrains than lighter pictures for sure with this plugin and you just can't use any picture in it. Experimentation is key, start with TR's plugin and build from there. I usually grab the top nub of the image when move selected pixels is activated and drag it down until the horizon is half way up/down the image I am making, more room for background.  ;)

• Upvote 3

Thank you everyone.   :)   The diamond wasn't really that hard to do and is more of a photo manip than a creation,lol. It does take a few steps to do so I will try to make a tutorial for it and post it. Before I do though you must know that I did it with the older version on PDN (3.5.11) because it's what I am used to using and is much easier to use. I'm not sure if I can reproduce it the same with version 4.05, but I'll give it a go. ;)

I started it with this; 

th_diamond-01_zpspadcsoxo.jpg

Deleted the background and overlayed a space image, any will do from Nasa if you don't have any of your own. And saved as a png with a transparent background. 

th_diamond-01-3-c-trans_zpss8qzpbeo.png

Then went from there using TR's Custom Random Filler plugin. Simple right?  Maybe not for some, and a few steps are not explained here so a tutorial might be in order.   ;)

• Upvote 1

Diamond has been promoted to the Galleria. A truly impressive piece. Congratulations Skully!

Wow, Thank you very much. I never expected the diamond to be a hit. I mostly made it to use in TR's Third Dimension plugin,lol.  I was hoping for a bunch of raised diamonds and ended up with the  space image above that still looked cool. Funny how these things work.  :)