Skullbonz Art Gallery - May, 5th- Train Set and more

skullbonz

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Red, Drydareelin and Julio, I'm just having fun.   :)

I just added a picture of a violin that I made all with pdn. It took several days off and on and about 30 layers to do. Not bad for a first try at making something I have no idea how to play,lol. 

I also added some misc. space pics and trippy art to enjoy.  ;)

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

• 2 months later...

Thank you and you're welcome Seerose. Sorry I haven't been in here for quite awhile to thank you sooner. 

Just added some more spacey ones,lol    :)

Fabulous new images Skullbonz. I particularly like the planetscapes. Having Terragen to create the landscape to use in PDN makes such a difference. I know from when I had it on my old laptop. Sadly this one is not powerful enough to cope with it .

Your Gallery just gets better and better.Keep up the good work. ;)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Thank you Red and TR, those statues were erected by the aliens in honor of you two for your plugins that open the gateway to the universe.   :D

Thank you Helen, that is one of my favorites also.  :)

Thank you Goonfella. I have only the free version of it which has it's limits so if I use any they are usually rendered with no atmosphere. It does take a lot of computer power to use though. Then I take them into pdn and touch them up or stretch them. The mountains in the statue one didn't start out that tall, I did some stretching in pdn. But now with TR's Third Dimension plugin I tend to use it more than terragen for landscapes. The last picture I added was a TR landscape with a rock texture overlay which looked pretty cool. I also started adding a few prehistoric animals in some which add a little character to the whole image. I admit that some of my pictures are not totally pdn but the majority of them are done using textures and pdn's magic. The only thing I am lacking is a good program to make space ships, I use pictures of models right now which has limits too.  ;)

I'm thinking of writing a few tutes for how to make some of the things I make but first I have to try to do them in 4.5 to make sure they work.  I would start with a simple planet and work my way up as I go. I kind of have a hard time with using the right words to get my points and ideas across but I am willing to give it a try if it will help some others.  :)

• Upvote 2

Thank you Red and TR, those statues were erected by the aliens in honor of you two for your plugins that open the gateway to the universe.   :D

:lol: - God bless the aliens!

I think it is a great idea to 'throw in' the odd pterosaur, space monster, megalith etc. - adds character and humour and draws the viewer into the scene.

There are many sublimely beautiful space images from Nasa or created by digital artists but they can be a little austere. Adding a few things that humans can relate to really fires the imagination, creates a story and gives a sense of scale too.

I always enjoy seeing your latest works!

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

@skullbonz!

Gar no question. All images are absolutely fabulous. 

The image fazsinierend. Have they created the nebula effect? Thank you so much. 

hpacy36l.png

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you everyone, glad you like them. I use many plugins to make nebulae and many layers with different blending modes. 

Here is one I made using three separate terragen images blended together in PDN . The haze and planet were made using PDN. Just wanted to show an image that was made using PDN as an image editor and for creation all in one. Sorry, no critters on this planet,lol

th_413-b_zpsx7cmpkfh.png

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...