KeyLogic's Awesome Art Gallery of Awesomeness! (Feb-1-2012)

KeyLogic

Here are all of my artworks that I've created using Paint.NET – Click on the images to go straight to their source.

All of my drawings were done using only a computer mouse & keyboard – Comments are much appreciated! ^_^

Visit me on:

120px-Deviantart_logo.png

----------------------------------------------- New -----------------------------------------------

fellabot_lives__by_cyberlogic-d4nl6m2.png

-------------------------------------------- Featured --------------------------------------------

682cb9ef5e34a9f8ba955e40b600c1ed-d3d92d8.png                           inside_a_panda__s_dream_by_cyberlogic-d46u41s.jpg

----------------------------------- The Rest of My Gallery -----------------------------------

dasintegrate_t_shirt_by_cyberlogic-d4cvb3a.jpg   the_puppeteer_silhouette_by_cyberlogic-d33wtiv.jpg   littlebigbattle_on_high_seas_by_cyberlogic-d39v489.jpg

Edited by KeyLogic

• 4 weeks later...

How'd you do the text? And the bottle cap ramp-thingy looks awesome.

Sorry about the late reply. :(

The "bottle cap ramp-thingy" is not mine but was supplied in a template made by the company that hosted the contest, which, unfortunately, I did not win. :(

:D

The text was made by simply selecting a font that I liked and then using the Sine Wave [distortion] effect.

• 1 month later...

Wow! Thanks for the nice comments. I'm glad you guys like my artworks. :D

I love the way you did the ships!

Thanks. Although, it was kind of a pain. My computer crashed at least twenty times while I was creating them. That's what I get for adding 70+ layers while using a decade-old processor and video card. :roll:

I plan to get an upgrade for my computer this year, then maybe I can start creating high quality prints for future artwork. That would be great. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Update: I've finally completed a new artwork! And in other news: for absolutely no reason, I updated the first page of this thread.

For now on, any new artwork will be the first one of this thread. Anyway, go check it out! :D Or if you really don't care to, here's a direct link to my newest artwork: Inside a Panda's Dream

Edited by KeyLogic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Although not exactly a completely new artwork, I revised my most recent artwork to include a few more things such as: deeper colors, more objects to fill it out, and a poem that I had written that was previously only available in a comment separate from the artwork. Here's the new and improved...

Inside a Panda's Dream

inside_a_panda__s_dream_by_cyberlogic-d46u41s.jpg

KeyLogic has uploaded a new artwork design! :D

shadow_mystique_da_t_shirt_by_cyberlogic-d4cvb3a.jpg

dAsintegrate T-Shirt

If you like this design and you have a deviantART account, please click on the image and vote "I'd Wear This".

If it receives enough votes then deviantART will start selling it as a real T-shirt!

Edited by KeyLogic

• 3 months later...