Dug's Gallery. NEW! Dec.10 Marabou Stork Nightmare. P.1.

dug

Dug, you did all that?! *shocking smiley* That's extraordinary! For some reason, your work reminds me of this author, Alvin Shwartz, who writes horror stories. You two have a very similar style, but your's is much nicer to look at and even humorous. By the way, the word "perusal" was one of my vocabulary words when I was a senior in high school and I remember thinking to myself, how do I put it into a sentence? I wasn't sure how to use it, so I wrote a sentence using "peruse," instead. It's so weird how it brought back that memory.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...

Very true. Your work is so surreal. I love the newest additions. You landscape work remind me of Welshblue's. I like your idea of the transparent easel and the way the pin seems to squeeze in the lines.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 2 weeks later...

Love the eye test one. The colours are so pleasing & relaxing in a busy image & of course the humour is great as always. The Chimneys one is good too. I like how they are propped up & the crane doing the maintenance with the little man. They Keys one I love the little snake & those eyes! The circuit one is very good. I like how you did the white cover. 4 great images to feast on!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I don't even know where to begin. Each image is different in its own way. Stupendous colors and composition. They're all beautiful. The image with the eyes was pretty funny--not sure if it was supposed to be, but it made me laugh.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Nice impressions as usual DUG. I really like the blending I got from the road to nowhere pic. Made me think of Metropolis and The Wizard of Oz.

The night fishing one is well done from the standpoint of the illusion of light on the water being transformed like that. My backyard happens to look like that for the most part, so it was easy for me to appreciate that one.

Not sure ever what else to say, but I like leaving my impressions on things that leave impressions ... The other two didn't ring my bell just now, but thankfully I can come back and see them again since the Internet is usually open 24 hours a day. :mrgreen:

Gallery at PDN-Fans

Dug, you always post such fun-filled work! Even the darker-colored images like the "Night Fishing" and the "Bare Bones" images have color in them in such a way that the night one is peaceful and there's still light on the water reflection and "Bare Bones" is ironically funny. And also, I really like the details in "Road To Nowhere." The mole is wicked cute and the place reminds me of a fairy-tale.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Dug, I agree with the positive comments on the Road to Nowhere & Night Fishing. Adore the colours in Thorns & Road to Nowhere (love the humour in it too) but for me the Bare Bones one really is the one that spins my wheels. Just fantastic! Well done on the awards too - you most certainly deserved it.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012