[SOTW #46] Render Signatures! - Winner announed!

chrisco97

sotwheader-1.png

This week's theme: Render Signatures!

Winners announced!

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the winners!

Hidden Content:
Explanation: This week, Sarkut (and me) have decided to have Render Signatures as the next theme, considering they have been popular lately.

You are to use at least one render. It can be any kind of signature design, or colour scheme you want...but the render must be seen in the signature. A good example would be this one: http://chrisco97.deviantart.com/#/d30tue0

Have fun, and make sure you follow the guidelines!

--

The Deadline for this competition is 23:59 (11:59) (EST) on Tuesday, October 26th.

To see the current time in EST, click here (WorldTimeServer.com).

------------------------------------------------------------------

Check the SOTW Rules!

If your entry breaks any of the rules it will be disqualified.

• Max sig dimensions 500x200. NOTE: The forum limits signatures to 500x150, so if it's too large don't try to use it as your sig.
  • No crude / offensive language, pics, et cetera.
  • Sig must follow the set theme.
  • Only one entry per person and no modifications to your image are allowed after submitting your entry.
  • You must post the URLs to any and all stock images used in your sig.
  • You are allowed one post in this topic. That post should include your sig, links to your source images. Placeholders (empty-posting now, editing in a link to your sig later) are not permitted.
  • Use new, fresh siggys. The idea is to get you to create new things, and if you're digging back in your storehouse of unused signatures, you're not doing that.
  • Note also that the winner of the current SOTW gets to choose the subject for the next competition!

This thread is for posting your entries only!

If you wish to talk about one of the entries you can do so here.

If a comment or other non-entry post is mistakenly made in this thread, it will be moved without penalty to the discussion thread. Just don't be surprised when it magically jumps over there.

Good luck all, and thanks for participating!

Edited by chrisco97

well i guess i'll start er up

nm19bc.png

Edit:Their was an error when i posted my image i didnt change anything on the sig

Edited by paint dot mike

[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/okzz91.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]Don't be afraid to forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges
|[url="http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/19711-paint-dot-mikes-gallery/page__p__333003&#entry333003"]Paint.Net Gallery[/url]|[/center]

1. Chrisco97 - 7 Votes

2. Stone85 - 5 Votes

3. Mayor McSteeze and Cortez - 2 Votes

--

Thanks to everybody who voted and participated!

Edited by chrisco97

stone, i voted for you. i love your sig. is that a c4d around samus? if it is could you pm the link to me?

stone, i voted for you. i love your sig. is that a c4d around samus? if it is could you pm the link to me?

Thanks!

Yeah, I used one c4d and one nebula in that sig.

But I used them several times. In the bottom right corner, that's the c4d with the nebula on top of it.

Edited by Stone85