Stone85's Gallery - New Abstract Sig

Stone85

Nice sig! I think it is one of your best works!

[hide ]blah[/hide ]

(without the spaces)

Hidden Content:
blah
Edited by Heat Stroke

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

let me re-phrase that.

i don't mean i'm going to keep the same style with every sig... that'd be... dumb. I meant that now i know what i want to do? idk how to say it lol, but, yeah.

i'll make a new one. it only takes me like 10-15mins to make a sig (like the samus one)

I would like you to share some of the techniques you used it that one. I love the effects! I may use it in a future signature...you have really improved. I have tought you well, young Skywalker....lol

to tell the truth.... all i did was follow my tutorial, then when i was satisfied with the c4ds.... i added the nebula i posted in sotw, picked a color off of my sig, and color tinted (great plugin) the nebula so it matched the sig and i set it to screen and erased what i didn't like. and smudged it too fix up the empty space (from erasing)

most of the nice background (like the white-ness to the left of the render up top) came from the smudging of the render on the bottom layer, then i added the c4d and nebula posted in sotw.

I have to say...there are some great render artists out there. But you have to be one of the top ones. You have gotten really impressive lately. And Mayor_McSteeze! Cannot forget that stormtrooper sig!

thanks!

yeah mayor has been making great sigs. the c4d sigs he makes now look awesome too. ever since the Cudi sig, he's just been making awesome sigs.

some of my favorites here are you, him, K_I_N_G, and darkshock... well that's all i can think of.

King is unbelievable. Thanks, BTW!

The only problem I have with DarkShock is he has the same design with every sig. He never varies it up.

sure go ahead. i use it in most of my sigs.

i was wondering when you would join, gotta see who the competition is boltbait.wink.png

good luck

I will hopefully tommorow. :)