Heat Stroke's gallery_+April 3 and update

Heat Stroke

@st1cki3: thanks man!

next time you enter in a comp I may be able to tell which one is yours :P.

i have to try harder next time so that doesnt happen :P:P .

@chrisco97: thanks!

remember: praise is always welcome, but constructive critique is even more welcome!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

That dents one is awesome! Looking at it I feel like I'm looking upwards in a thick jungle. :)

Excellent work with the space scenes as well. If your computer can handle it I'd suggest you use a higher-resolution texture for your planet,

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Barbieq: ;) thanks, i might!

Kemaru: ooh, i never looked at it that way, interesting. i think my computer will handle higher resolution textures, thanks!

new sig, and one of my first render sigs might i add. i know, im hopeless. but i see all the awesome sigs in thses forums and i knew i had to attempt one some day. hopefully you all have watched the mad max trilogy (soon to be 4 movies in 2012 or something close to that).

madmaxsig.png

We're all wise guys.

ah!!! how could i have forgotten the border?!

thanks for the help chrisco!

and welcome to the forums julio ( aka ezra, right?) you cant fool me. :) thanks for your praise!

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

thank you, and unfortunately, i wasnt around in the 70's, so i missed out on that. but i will NOT miss out on Mad Max 4: Fury Road. placement of the text is proving harder than i thought, any suggestions on where i should move them?

We're all wise guys.

your talking about the 'they killed his familly. now hes going to run them over.' line right?

maybe i should stack them and put them under 'mad max'...

oh, and sorry cortez, i really didnt forget about you: thanks and i will (hopefully) fix the text.

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

Excellent work, I like most of them, but from abstracts this is still my fav, when I had a heat stock, I so this view before my eyes (joking), and agree with Welshblue about the gold image.

For drawings, this is amazing, I like the shape very much.

In the space collection, I like them all so far, great depth and 3D effect in your spacescapes, what is the secret?

Great work mate, keep up the PDNing.

Hey before I forget, your current sig and avi are awesome, I really love them.

Yellowman, i am both humbled and honored by your presence. Thanks for the visit! the abstract that you like, "music" is actually hanging in my college library! :D

I didnt think anyone would like that drawing, but im glad you do!

The secret is probably not a secret. ive done so many tutorials on spacescapes, and now i think i have my one unique way of making them, but i doubt it. i'll have to look.

thanks for the compliments!

im glad so many people like my sigy and avy! im still thinking about making it taller, still not sure...

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

if i stay up that late, i go crazy. burst of sudden energy, followed by insane laughter, and ended by me falling asleep wherever i am. i have fallen asleep standing up before, trust me, its a little weird when you wake up :wtf:

to avoid a DP, i will edit the new pics in this post (see, i am learning)

madmaxsig2.png

please tell me if this is any better. if not, please tell me what would make it any better.

and i dont know if i am supposed to supply the link to the stock (render, or whatever its called) i used, so here it is just in case:

link

th_pumpkinflat.png

didnt follow the tutorial on this one, sorry xmario, i just didnt like the outcome.

Gah!!! i just realized that the shadows on some of the teeth dont match up, i will find time to fix that.

th_electrons5.jpg

i call it: electrons

oh, and i almost forgot the jewel, made with Barbieq25's great tutorial Here:

th_JEWELflat.png

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.

Dang it, you caught me Heat Stroke (or should I say Trey). =) Nice pictures by the way. I like what you did to the Mad Max one, I think it looks better than the last one! I also remember the Electrons picture! Nice jewel too!! I'm going to have to look at the tutorial and attempt to make one myself!

Edited by JulioCoolio

Thanks julio! its good to try tutorials, especially when they are written by the masters of pdn!

thank you chrisco and cortez, i work very hard on them!

im glad you like the electrons picture barbieq25. im sorry that the text got changed a little when i moved it, i thought i was improving it. :/ oh well. thanks for you input! at least the redo mm sig has a border! :D

heres a new one, made using xmario's glass ball tutorial. changed it a bit though.

bloody potato, the link got screwed, just a sec.

th_glassballtutorial.png

ah, there we go

Edited by Heat Stroke

We're all wise guys.