Ranking Section

yy10

I'm jsut thinking maybe we should have some like a rank/classing section where people get to get classed from Novice > Moderate > Intermediate > Semi-pro > Pro, lol. Since there's not really any place to have your paint.net works classed, I thought this would be a good idea.

deviantART

sigs n stuff

I prefer a more pure marketplace of ideas. If your stuff is good, you get lots of views. No rankings to muddle the waters and make it hard for a brilliant newcomer to get noticed. :)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

...and no one is required to track the changing abilities of the users. Cool B)

Individual artists/pieces: if it's in here, http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/8665-galleria-the-paintnet-art-gallery/ it's excellent. How's that for a rating?

Use the report button. In the body of the "report", make your case for inclusion of the reported image in the Pictorium Galleria.

Yes the wheel turns slowly at times. A reported post does not go away until dealt with, so eventually someone will action the request. Be patient 'Grasshopper'.....,