Abstract Scribbles

Guest PsychoHarmonic

I like them, but how long have you been using Paint.Net?

My favorite is probably the first, it looks almost like "burning metal."

The second one I noticed in some areas there are little white pixels never mind, that might just be my browser, because when I copied it into PDN to circle them, they were gone. (Does anyone else see those white pixels), and it's a polar inversion based image, which I somewhat dislike, because the effect makes everything look better, so theres little effort.

Third is very nice, nothing to say about that.

Fourth I like the least, because theres no depth (Do you know what I mean? I'll explain if you don't) it it.

Good work!

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

Guest PsychoHarmonic

I know exactly what you mean and i agree with everything you said.

I have been using PDN for 3-4 months on and off mostly just for fun.

The second one I noticed in some areas there are little white pixels  never mind, that might just be my browser, because when I copied it into PDN to circle them, they were gone. (Does anyone else see those white pixels)

I do see them too, and they are still there in PDN, they're transparent pixels

Edited by Cookies
CookiesSigPDN2.png

Guest PsychoHarmonic

@ Gazek: Thanks for your comment.

The pictures that use tile reflection are old I made them before I even knew you could get plug-ins for PDN ( my first week ).

you have some good work here and i can see you're experimenting, which is fab. The fiery, twisty, snail type piece is my favourite. Looks great! :)

I've gotta say this though, judging by the quality of the work you've posted in this gallery, it doesn't seem to me as if you made the following piece entirely in PDN, especially the water.

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y348/PsychoHarmonic/th_boom.png

It looks to me as if you used a stock and photo manipulated it. You may think different, but many others and I think that it is ok to use stocks in your work. What is seen as 'wrong', is claiming that you created the stock from scratch. Thats my view anyway.

I'm just putting this out there, and I may be wrong, in fact, i hope i am, because the effect that was supposedly acheived is incredibly realistic.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.