AVOTW Discussion Thread

csm725

cooltext463750396.gif

Currently, AVOTW 4: Aircrafts is going on. This thread is where you can discuss anything related to it. Also, feel free to PM me (csm725) with any questions about this week's theme. I would love to help. Remember, this thread is only for discussion.

(Deadline is August 1)

Discussion for AVOTW 1 (Things You Dislike) begins on page 1.

Discussion for AVOTW 2 (Things You Dislike) begins on page 2.

Discussion for AVOTW 3 (Numb3rs) begins on page 2.

Edited by csm725

This is going to be such a fun competition. I already have tons of ideas for my entry!

putZ! How could you not! Looks like we had a similar idea...I'll have your share then & you can have what I don't like...as soon as I get it finished.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

sorry guys!! double post..error uploading!!

apologies CSM.

regards j.d.

That's OK j.d., I fixed it for ya.

cheers...CSM.

regards j.d.

Any more entries?

chrisco? :P

Anyways, for AVOTW 2, I will employ Possum's method of submission: PM me and don't post it anywhere until the end of the comp. More details on the 20th, or when the next comp will be up.

YES! I did make it, :lol:!

--

Sorry about that. Not much detail went into it...see how small it is? Didn't need to put much detail.

It is really easy. Draw a cartoon type bubble, fill it with blue, draw a white eclipse, set to overlay, and get the eraser, and erase so a whole will be in the middle. Simple. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on the place win Sokagirl & j.d.!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me & who took the time to vote.

CSM - they're PEAS. I don't eat peas (dislike them to the point of picking them out of food & feed then\m to the cat under the table) except the dried ones that you get with pies (an Aussie thing), split pea soup (when my Mum makes it - tastes best) & fresh from the vine.

Thanks also to CSM for helping me with getting the image there from DA. With 2 dead computers & photobucket being out of bandwidth I was pushing it uphill.

EDIT: New theme PMed.

Edited by barbieq25
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012