How to Install Plugins ×

Shape3D (2007-08-24) [Bug Fixed September 2023]

MKT

Speechless, truly.

This is amazing and it cuts out longer steps to achieve the same result. The interface is easy to understand even if you don't catch the English words that are there and it's set out into tabs which doesn't clutter and again simplifies the process.

I can't believe how amazing this plugin is. Amazing! Thankyou MKT.

Ash, do you want to PM this guy & ask him to post the source code so that I can be translated into English?

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

This plugin is so cool, here is an example with it...

edit: the dots could be done better to give it a more realistic look but this was a quick edit on the dots.

edit2: added a median blur to give it rounded edges, this thing is too cool

dicevg7.th.png

dice2dn3.th.png

ok, some1 needs to email him, not just PM, because he's only got 1 post.

The admin needs to get the source for this so we can translate.

I couldn't even read half his site because my browser doesn't support the language...... (nor do i know japanese)

i loved the plug-in though....

This would take hours/days to do by hand, but with this plugin it took minutes...

dice2.png

dicereflect.png

---------------------------

For a Google traslation of MKT's site, go here.

*Edit:

He also has a web form where you can email him here.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Ash I saw that, but I don't know if its rounded corners, I thought it did like a bevel. Reason I didn't use it, is it made a outline or some line on the bottom, see below.

dicecxs8.th.png

Try to rotate the dice so you can see the bottom. should look better from that angle, and keep in mind that this plugin might not be 100% perfect yet.

If everything can be done with plugins with a few clicks. Then there would be no need for any of us here :lol:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I did rotate, there is always some line there. I wasn't complaining I used the blur to do what I needed, plus median blur rounds more since its not constrained to a 5 value. :D

Try to rotate the dice so you can see the bottom. should look better from that angle, and keep in mind that this plugin might not be 100% perfect yet.

If everything can be done with plugins with a few clicks. Then there would be no need for any of us here :lol:

@moc426 & @barkbark00: No need to blur for rounded edges.

e4e67fd1.jpg

I used that...
@barkbark00: LOL it would take hrs, but not days.
Yeah, using something like the S/W box tut wouldn't take that long, but when working with more that just 2 sides and considering the available differences in perspective, that on top being able to factor transparency....this plugin is A'mazing!

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Looks like MKT has a hit on his hands ;)

Sticky'd

Side-bar: I think this plugin is a perfect example of something that would benefit from a feature we're thinking of adding in the next release. That is, a framework for saving all the settings from an effect/adjustment dialog, and to load them back. Like in a text file. Instead of people posting screenshots of Curves saying, "make it look like this", they'd just give some XML to paste in or something ...

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg