[SOTW 38] Your Favorite Food

Sozo

sotwheader-1.png

The theme is: Your Favorite Food!

Explanation: For this week's competition, csm725 has chosen Your Favorite Food as the subject. This is pretty straightforward, make a signature based on your favorite food.

:)

One special rule: NO STOCKS, as per csm725's request. It'd be great if you share with us the name(s) of the fonts used (if any). Basically, all the normal rules still apply.

The deadline for this competition is 23:59 (11:59pm) (EST) on Monday, May 17th.

To see the current time in EST (my time), click here (WorldTimeServer.com).

Voting Done!

Congrats to Barbieq25 who placed first with 9 votes!

Congratulations are also in order for GCFuture and L3ron, who placed second and third, respectively.

Thank you to everyone for participating, I look forward to SOTW 39, whatever it may be!

Hidden Content:
Check the SOTW Rules! If your entry breaks any of the rules it will be disqualified.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Max sig dimensions 500x200. NOTE: The forum limits signatures to 500x150, so if it's too large don't try to use it as your sig.

No crude / offensive language, pics, et cetera.

Sig must follow the set theme.

Only one entry per person and no modifications to your image are allowed after submitting your entry.

You must post the URLs to any and all stock images used in your sig.

You are allowed one post in this topic. That post should include your sig, links to your source images. Placeholders (empty-posting now, editing in a link to your sig later) are not permitted.

Don't use signatures you have used in a previous competition, and don't use one you made a long time ago. The idea is to get you to create new things, and if you're digging back in your storehouse of unused signatures, you're not doing that. ;)

Note also that the winner of the current SOTW gets to choose the subject for the next competition!

------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting your entries only!

If you wish to talk about one of the entries you can do so here.If a comment or other non-entry post is mistakenly made in this thread, it will be moved without penalty to the discussion thread. Just don't be surprised when it magically jumps over there. ;)

Good luck all, and thanks for participating!

Edited by CommanderSozo

What goes into my stomach more than anything else is COFFEE! I could live without it.

Here is my entry:

SOTWFavFood.png

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Possum Chow, Don't leave home without it !

PosumChowSig.png

No Stocks or renders.

A 100% nutritious and complete diet.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Congratulations Barbieq ! I love your sig !

my PDN is broken :grumble grumble grumble: need a computer service, faulty hard drive >:( i wanted to enter :( don't wait for my entry, still almost a week for it to be fixed :( :\

Sorry to hear that Axle. I hope you get it fixed soon. Maybe you can borrow some time on a friends or family member's computer. Good luck !

Thanks everyone for the votes. PMed new theme to to CS. New theme should be up very soon.

Congrats too go to GCFuture and L3ron!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012