'Video Email' or 'Pictures Teaching'

Safetybiz

[Attachments removed. ~Myrddin.]

The above attachments [of one email using different scanning or reproduction vehicles] will evidence what seems to be a picture [and not a videowall] with an audio/video link embedded in it. Because a video, no matter how short or compacted it may be, has been very difficult to send via email, this seems to be both a pretty good imitation of the real deal.

Because Microsoft both mentored the development of paint.net and authored the email software I use, I wondered if there could be a connection. However, under closer inspection, the only layer that is has any sort of background field is 'checkerboard' and this serves to evidence the otherwise 'invisible' layer of transparent pixels which are nonetheless code aren't they?

Is it possible that:

1. a plug-in exists that would attach paint.net to within the 'ribbons' or microsoft software and/or main 'windows' other software products?

2. another invisible and new 'layer' for code, functions or addresses is or can be developed which might for instance: (1) link to the original HTML location of a video associated with the picture; (2) a better description of the event(s) surrounding the picture or (3) an audio file which could be used within digital greeting cards and a slew of other uses.

Perhaps, I am the last to know how this works or if it can work with paint.net?

Hello, Safetybiz.

To reiterate what Frontcannon just wrote, Paint.NET is a raster image editor: it cannot be used for video manipulation, embedding of media, or other extraneous functions.

Equally so, despite Paint.NET's previous passive interactions with Microsoft (which is now no longer affiliated with such), there is no chance of you seeking help for other Microsoft products here because of that fact. A better route would be searching Microsoft's support channels, or other, dedicated tech support sites (http://forums.techguy.org/, http://techsupportforum.com/).

In answer both your questions: no.

We're sorry we couldn't be of more help.

(Speaking of help, or lack thereof, I am removing the links to the files you posted. There are of no benefit to the topic, and it would not be too great if something untoward was to occur from their download. This is of no personal slight against you.)

Hello, Safetybiz.

To reiterate what Frontcannon just wrote, Paint.NET is a raster image editor: it cannot be used for video manipulation, embedding of media, or other extraneous functions.

Equally so, despite Paint.NET's previous passive interactions with Microsoft (which is now no longer affiliated with such), there is no chance of you seeking help for other Microsoft products here because of that fact. A better route would be searching Microsoft's support channels, or other, dedicated tech support sites (http://forums.techguy.org/, http://techsupportforum.com/).

In answer both your questions: no.

We're sorry we couldn't be of more help.

(Speaking of help, or lack thereof, I am removing the links to the files you posted. There are of no benefit to the topic, and it would not be too great if something untoward was to occur from their download. This is of no personal slight against you.)

Hey, I needed a straight answer; thank you for your suggestions [3 other possibly more appropriate forums] and for also removing the links to the files.