AOTW # 1 Discussion Thread

Possum Roadkill

Thanks barbie , well if it's a girl fish sure heehee ^_^ .. I agree there's a lot of great entries and thanks j.d.melek , your ring looks cool and a very interesting concept ^_~ ..

:star::music:

We are counting down the last couple of days before the first ever Abstract of the Week comp ends. I want to take a moment to thank everyone who entered, Pyrochild for being the force behind the creation of the comps forums, and the other comp hosts who have taken their time to get a comp going and thus increasing interest in this forum and ultimately Paint.net, and finally Rick and his team for creating this awesome program. I think this first week have been a huge success and I hope that we will continue to host some really fun and challenging comps.

Everyone needs to have an idea for the next week's comp. I've decided that we will continue the same tradition that we have had in the WOTW and award the winner the chance to call the next theme. The winner will also have the honor of having their entry used as the comp thread banner. I'm also working on another little surprise for you guys, in fact two, but you'll have to wait to see what it is. :D

One last thing, if there is anyone who is working on a piece to enter, we have 9 entries and I would love to have 10 ! Make sure you let everyone know about the comp so we can have a lot of votes. Thanks everyone !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

POLL IS UP VOTE NOW !!!!

Let's show our appreciation for these great entries!

Congratulations to all contestants !

Thanks for your entry !

- Possum Roadkill

Winner is Sokagirl ! 2nd Place is a tie between Mayor McSteeze and Welshblue ! Congratulations Lady and Gentlemen ! Please check your message box (PMs) for your ribbons !

Congratulations!! Well done, Sokagirl!

Congrats too to Mayor McSteeze and Welshblue!

You know this one was really hard to vote on - the entries were so good.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012