(WSC) | Discussion Thread

Mike Ryan

Please don't make me win by default. Even though I do have a pretty awesome theme in mind.

I don't know man, your's is so good.... I have some ideas but I don't know if I can do them. I'm not really that good at manipulating things like this. I'll give it a shot and see if I can come up with something, but heck, I'd like my PdN to look like your skin. :D Unless I'm doing a really dark piece and it might he hard to use, but for most of the time it would look really cool.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Yes, what I would do is put a white shadow around it or something like that. Or even better, have Paint.NET be skinnable. *hint hint Rick*

Nah, Paint.NET looks good right now, I don't have any problems with the current look.

Yes, what I would do is put a white shadow around it or something like that. Or even better, have Paint.NET be skinnable. *hint hint Rick*

Nah, Paint.NET looks good right now, I don't have any problems with the current look.

Oh I don't either, but I like the idea of having it skin-able, if that would be possible. I do like that black look. ;)

The Bird, did you use screenshots for your entry?

I didn't use any stocks to make those images. Thou' I did base the proportions of them off of the original.

So no screenshots (Prnt Scrn button, SnagIt, Snipping Tool etc.)?

Well I used Paint.Net's circle.

Edited by The Bird

• 4 weeks later...

Pulled out - I was late.

The deadline was misleading:

A poll will be created when there are five or more entries
KaHuc.png

I misunderstood that I needed to make 2 parts. I'm working on the 2nd part right now. Should be done soon and will post it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies folks, but I've departed the forums for a good, long while. Family issues, plus finals, plus lack of job = no Paint.NET time or related matters. I'll put up a poll tonight, let the poll run its cycle, archive the competition, and then revive once I'm back for good. Again, sorry for the lengthy delay. Hard times are difficult.

signature.png

Thanks for coming back to put the poll up and good luck. I'd be prepared to continue the competition until you come back if you want to keep it open.

KaHuc.png

Sorry to hear you are having problems, hope things turn around soon. Will be thinking good thoughts for you and looking forward to your return. Hang in there ! :star:

Effective immediately, Simon Brown is the competition host for the Weekly Skinning Competition until further notice.

signature.png

@ CSM, I love your new sig ! That is so very very awesome !