(Texture of the Week) | Discussion Thread

chrisco97

Pmed my entry.

Should be a great comp!

Pineapple - shame on you! :lol:

Post it in the thread when you finish your new one.

• 2 weeks later...

congrats bbq. fantastic entry. well done. :star:

regards j.d.

Awesome work everyone! Congrats BarbieQ, very nice golden leaves!

I'll admit I had difficulty choosing who to vote for, but I had a weakness for Olav's very realistically done texture, I think it's worth a tutorial!

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

Awesome work everyone! Congrats BarbieQ, very nice golden leaves!

I'll admit I had difficulty choosing who to vote for, but I had a weakness for Olav's very realistically done texture, I think it's worth a tutorial!

I agree, it is very realistic.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Olav's work is fabulous! A tute would be wonderful.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. The competition was very stiff. It was very hard to choose a clear winner.

One of the things I love about comps is the way we all interpret themes differently but I hate having to choose a winner.

New theme has been PMed to Chrisco, who by now I hope is feeling much better.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

...New theme has been PMed to Chrisco, who by now I hope is feeling much better.

Thanks, I am feeling much better.

Plus, me and barbieq are rapping up a few things, and then the next theme will be up!

Edited by chrisco97

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I have been sick (Really bad these past few days) And I still am. I will try and announce it tommorow. I know the results from the 27th, so nothing will be changed.

• 3 weeks later...

Just so everyone knows, j.d.melek sent me the theme a while back. I haven't had so much time lately. Especially with two specific family members that are possibly dying, and me myself have been sick. I am taking a trip to a nice cold place, where I will get away from it all. I will be back tonight, and I will get it up by tommorow.

That's horrible chrisco. Hope your family and yourself will get well soon, I'm sure no one will mind you taking all the time that you need :)

dragonseyesig.png