Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

RFX: I like the grafitti, and the use of green tones on your sig. Also, the font of the options menu looks soft.

toe_head2001: I like how simple the sig's design is. And it's pretty funny, too. ^^

My vote goes to toe_head2001.

RFX: 0

toe_head2001: 2

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

I can't see toe_head's sig either. It just shows the Imageshack banner and it links to his gallery if you click in it.

Anyways, I wanted to get into the next battle.

@Skull & Ishi, The imageshack banner was the entry however it's been nearly 3 months since the battle started and has 2 votes which is close enough for me. lol I forfeit my entry and declare Toe_Head2001 as this round's winner! Congrats and may the next battle commence! :D

RFX: forfeit

toe_head2001: 2  :trophy:

RFX5A1.jpg

Well...I'd like to place this one.

NEWSIG_2015_zpsc7200089.png

100% PDN, inspired by the Smoke Effect Tutorial. :]

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/28094-smoke-effects-no-plugins/#entry423467

Edited by Beta0
  • Upvote 1

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

I can't see toe_head's sig either. It just shows the Imageshack banner

This cracks me up.

I like that Ishi's sig has a theme. My apologies to Beta0; some people appreciate abstract art, but I am not one of them.

Beta0: 0

Ishi: 1

• Upvote 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Good Heavens you guys don't make it an easy choice.

after much hemming and hawing ;I vote 

Beta0 = 1

Ishi     = 1 

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

Beta0, I really like the neat water-color appearance of your siggy. And your siggy is really cool looking. I love the style of it. However, I think I might have liked to see the siggy in a different set of colors. I'm not sure why, but for me personally, I think different colors might have appealed to me better. But, that's a matter of personal taste. So, great job on your siggy!

Ishi, your siggy is fun, colorful, and just brings me a smile. :)

Ishi gets my vote, because I could always use a little more sunshine on my gray days.  ;)
Beta0 = 2
Ishi = 2

• Upvote 1

Ishi, your siggy is fun, colorful, and just brings me a smile. :)

Ishi gets my vote, because I could always use a little more sunshine on my gray days.  ;)

Thanks. Glad I could bring some sunshine above the clouds and color the gloomy gray.

Several people here can beat me at PDN at a technical standpoint, but at least I can groove with those fun colors that could really ease somebody's mood.

• 3 weeks later...

Well...I'd like to place this one.

NEWSIG_2015_zpsc7200089.png

100% PDN, inspired by the Smoke Effect Tutorial. :]

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/28094-smoke-effects-no-plugins/#entry423467

I'd vote for you but that would be biased so, I'll just say good luck!

Here's my sig.(Click it now!)

AeEEeGO.png

Hi, it's me. I like experimenting with PDN to make really cool effects. I also like to

code in HTML and Lua. I like PC games and making youtube videos to show

my friends. Nice meeting you! See you later.

Beta0 - Really cool effect, only the text is a bit off, try to work on that.

Ishi - The sig seems a bit incoherent to me, it fits in the floating objects category IMO. Try to blend the object a bit more with the background

My vote goes to Beta0.

Beta0 = 3
Ishi = 2

Beta0 is the winner!

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

Since that one was done, I'd like to submit this: AeEEeGO.png

Here's my sig.(Click it now!)

AeEEeGO.png

Hi, it's me. I like experimenting with PDN to make really cool effects. I also like to

code in HTML and Lua. I like PC games and making youtube videos to show

my friends. Nice meeting you! See you later.

The plane probably is not usable because Paint.NET was used in just a portion of the creation. But this one is 100% PDN:

Sig1.png

Plane_Sig2.gif

Another RX! :-O lol I think the plane sig looks great and should be ok to enter. Someone will probably ask what sources you used and what parts of your image were created with PDN. Both entries look great you two!  Good luck! :D

RFX5A1.jpg

Did you guys know this thread existed ?

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/18539-sig-battles-discussion/

Now, for the battle at hand, I will give my vote. :)

FotoFactory, I like the background of your sig. I like the shadow of the text. I like the style of your "F"s. However, there seems to be some kind of blur applied, which to me, it looks like it's only blurring the background and the tops and bottoms of the "F"s. I feel like the blur is trying to create a focus point, normally creating a focus point by blurring things is a cool effect, but this time I think the "F"s would look better if they weren't blurred or if they had a softer blur. I think I would have preferred the blur be for the background only, and that the "F"s be the entire focus point, rather than the middle of the sig being the focus point. Overall great sig, it looks cool.

Racerx, I will vote on your entered sig, the checkers one.
I like your sig because I like the black and white checkered appearance. Your sig also reminds me of some pictures I tried to make using pdn, but yours looks way better. I think the text really adds to the appearance of your sig, and it makes the sig fits great to a car racing theme. Overall, your sig might be small, but I think you did a nice job on it.

My vote goes to Racerx, race on dude! B)

FotoFactory - 0
Racerx - 1

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles

For the love of pete does it always have to be this hard?

OK

FF your composition is fine, the "swerling space-ie'" background is intriguing. Your font choice and its color is very stark and sharp....well except for the blur.  Not sure about the need for the blur,

but interesting choice.

RX your talent is evident in both your current signature and your checkered past   oops I mean, Entry. Very crisp and well executed, good contrast with the red text , shading on the ball may be a touch heavy, but not bad.

FotoFactory - 0

Racerx - 2

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

I totally forgot about this thread, sorry. Anyway I do have quite the checkered past, a very successful checkered past actually.

However I'm not interested in winning this contest or any other for that matter. So I will concede to FotoFactory for the win.

Thanks for the votes just the same.....

Plane_Sig2.gif

• 6 months later...

Limon, though your sig is very nice, the way the sig competition works is that there's a theme chosen which all the sig entries must be based on. For instance, the current theme is Animal Heads.  A week or so is allowed for entries to be completed and entered, then about a week is allowed for voting (the Animal Heads comp is in the voting stage). The winner of the competition then chooses the next theme. The sig entries don't have to be your actual sig; in fact, they usually aren't.

From the images you've produced so far, I think you would do very well in the competitions.

This is Sig Battles not SOTW. Racerx has conceded to FotoFactory. Limon is waiting for someone to battle her sig. :)

SloppySig.png

Oops, sorry about my mistake. I completely forgot about the separate competition (of which I was just vaguely aware).  In any case, I hope Limon tries the SOTW.