Rotate Image?

MarkieGurl

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section. I'm trying to find a way to rotate an image 45 degrees, I've searched through the plug-ins and haven't been successful. Found plenty of rotating text plug-ins though. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Markie

Layers > Rotate / Zoom

(Or Ctrl+Shift+Z)

• Upvote 1

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Everyone's a beginner at some point. No need to feel silly. It may help to thumb through the Documentation, though.

There's also a search bar at the top right of this forum so you can find other posts where people may have had similar questions.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section. I'm trying to find a way to rotate an image 45 degrees, I've searched through the plug-ins and haven't been successful. Found plenty of rotating text plug-ins though. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Markie

Hi. Where did you find a plugin to rotate text? I can't figure out how to rotate text, and I would think it would be a simple "ctrl" something command.

Any suggestions, from anybody?