Storm / Vortex Tutorial

Mayor_McSteeze

The image for Step 3 (which is apparently important) isn't showing up.

Mind reposting? :)

Until he comes back, this is the needed luminosity (I remember it from using this tutorial to much :3 )

Luminosity.jpg

• Upvote 1

The hardest part of ending is starting again. 

Until he comes back, this is the needed luminosity (I remember it from using this tutorial to much :3 )

--snip--

Thanks.

My result:

scaled.php?server=406&filename=vortexb.png&res=landing

Pretty awesome.

Going to try using something like this behind one of those Planet Tutorials - see what effects we can get. :smile:

Thank you AGJM. I've added your image to the tutorial. Please let me know if you wish me to change that.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Excelerate. :)

On step 3, because the luminosity picture isn't there I was using this:

Luminosityforvortex.png

And then I spotted the post on page 4 that had the original settings. I think that was the fun part was messing around the luminosity. It got me different results.

Luv this tut!

Edited by Burngirl

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The 13th step has no picture so I am wondering if the settings for step 13 are the same settings as what the pic shows in step 14

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello ! I would love to try this effect but I can't follow the tutorial because the pictures hosted on PhotoBucket are not available. May someone can send me the pictures or make a PDF ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...