Mayor Mcsteeze's Gallery! New Project Update! July 15th, 2011.

Mayor_McSteeze

I was wondering how you did the Lamborghini image?

Quite simple actually, Smudging around the edges of the car to produce that smoke effect near the tires, some various C4D's under, and around the car with the same color as the car, then Smudged the road lines to create the effect of some speed and loss of depth perection. Then a lot of color corrections on top of that to make the whole image stand out and have a vibrant feel to it.

Hope this helps. :)

Quite simple actually, Smudging around the edges of the car to produce that smoke effect near the tires, some various C4D's under, and around the car with the same color as the car, then Smudged the road lines to create the effect of some speed and loss of depth perection. Then a lot of color corrections on top of that to make the whole image stand out and have a vibrant feel to it.

Hope this helps. :)

Thank you so much! I think I'm gonna try this with a Bugatti!

95UqQ.png

l

Aircraft Liveries l TrueSky Alliance l AviationParadise l Livery Painting Tutorial - Currently Constructing l

l

How To Create "Aireo" Text Tutorial l Favorite Plane : Boeing 777 l Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada l

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with everything Welshy has said on this one, except the sleep bit.

The little man is cute too but maybe the second one should be blurred ever so lightly? In comparison to the text he seems a bit too sharp?

Nice outcome...bet you are a happy chappy now :lol:

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow!! You're like... a pro at grunge, smudge, and lighting. All your work is full of depth as well. You make me envious of your skill.:mrgreen:

How do you do the lighting so well?

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Haha, thank you, it makes me happy to see someone is looking up to my artwork.

As for the lighting, I usually set my primary to a very light color, then set my secondary to and color with the alpha value at (0).

Then I use the circle gradient to draw a light colored circle over the sig, then set it to either additive, screen, or lighten.

Hope this can help you out. :D

Bravo! Yes, I agree with you on that. 10,000 times better (especially with writing added) Awe-inspiring job.

Thank you NinjaManDan, Im glad that someone else agree's with me that it's better. B)

The Venom sig is really eye-catching. It's just so fascinating how the design behind creature is fractal-like and how it blends in with the character.

Thank you Helen! Good to see you stopping by the PDN forums as well as on DeviantART. :P

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...