How to Install Plugins ×

Photoshop PSD file plugin (newest version: 2.5.0)

taoyue

Did you talk to @taoyue before releasing this? This plugin is still being actively developed. Maybe the two of you can work together to solve the issues.

Yeah you should work with @taoyue to get a feature integrated. Otherwise I can't let you publish this here as an "official" 2.5.1.

I've removed the download link from your post. You two can work together to figure out what to do, but the final call is @taoyue's as far as what gets published here with his code.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Ievgen actually contacted me a couple weeks ago, and I explained that I couldn't take the changes.

There are a lot of issues with the approach that he has taken.  It's using the layer name as a form of markup, but the text is actually localized.  Paint.NET can't view or edit the layer groups, and most of the blend modes will not work correctly.  You'd be able to save a file, but you wouldn't know what it looked like until you load it into Photoshop.  You also wouldn't know if you'd screwed up the layer groups until you'd already overwritten your original file.  It's just very problematic to do this in a filetype plugin.

Layer groups are really an image editing feature.  Whenever Paint.NET gets layer groups, I will update the PSD Plugin to load and save layer groups.  But not before.

• Upvote 1

@Ego Eram Reputo 

Yes, we have talked and agreed that it cannot be a part of the original plugin while it's not intuitive that layers with a specific name are "saved" as groups (paint image layer data is lost, plugin works only with the regular groups).

So it's not a WYSIWYG approach but for me it's important to have a workaround now, and if someone else is searching for that and understands the consequences you have an option.

P.s. I have added those notes to the release description.

P.s.s. @Rick Brewster Looks like for the groups you don't even need a tree structure so it should be possible to integrate folders with a current flat layers without huge efforts. Only the big issue here, that I can suggest, is a blend modes and groups UI representation. 

Edited by Ievgen Naida

2 hours ago, Ievgen Naida said:

but for me it's important to have a workaround now, and if someone else is searching for that and understands the consequences you have an option.

Sounds like a strong argument to release this in the Developers Section.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I am trying to open psd file but not able to open it .

I got error which is mentioned below.

Application version: paint.net 4.1.6

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PhotoshopFile.PsdFile.DecompressImages()
   at PaintDotNet.Data.PhotoshopFileType.PsdLoad.Load(Stream input)
   at PaintDotNet.FileType.Load(Stream input) in D:\src\pdn\src\Data\FileType.cs:line 495
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval[T1,TRet](Func`2 f, T1 arg1) in D:\src\pdn\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 158

Any help would be appreciated.

On 4/9/2019 at 11:02 PM, Mohan said:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PaintDotNet.FileType.Load(Stream input) in D:\src\pdn\src\Data\FileType.cs:line 495
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval[T1,TRet](Func`2 f, T1 arg1) in D:\src\pdn\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 158

Please send me a copy of the PSD file, and I'll take a look at it.

My email address is listed here: https://www.psdplugin.com/

If the file is too big to fit in an email, please upload it to OneDrive and share the file to my email.

• 10 months later...

Hey I'm having a problem opening a PSD a friend has sent me.  
To be more clear, I have Photoshop CS6 Extended and a friend of mine was designing a project in Paint.net, they used the PSD filetype plugin to save as a PSD and send to me to complete my half of the project, but I was unable to open it in photoshop.  I then downloaded Paint.net and this plug in but I keep getting "PhotoshopFile.PsdInvalidException: Unknown image compression method." rather than opening the file.

Has anyone seen this before?

No, but why not have the friend see if he can open the original file on their end using PDN, and if the can have them put the image in a compressed archive (like a .zip folder) and re-send it.

2 hours ago, CutesieClaire said:

"PhotoshopFile.PsdInvalidException: Unknown image compression method."

I suspect the file is corrupted. Uploading it and posting the URL to the plugin author might help diagnose the problem.

a friend of mine was designing a project in Paint.net.....

I then downloaded Paint.net.....

If you've both got PDN - why not swap the *.PDN file?

Is it possible to receive some sort of modified date or hash/id for changed layers? 

Could help with preventing re-exporting none modified layers.

Edit* I was also curious if it was possible to speed up parsing by downscaling the images being processed when loaded or having files not visible be ignored?

Edited by Anisoft

• 1 year later...
On 8/17/2021 at 2:44 PM, choin said:

The plugin suffers from the same issue as GIMP, described here https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/issues/5438

This PSD file has clipping masks, which are not available in Paint.NET.

In general, the PSD plugin only implements PSD features that also exist in Paint.NET.  However, masks have long been an exception to the rule.  Masks are a heavily-used feature in PSD files, and discarding the masks would cause a lot of files to look wrong.

Clipping masks are similar to layer masks, and they're even in the same menu group as the layer masks in the Photoshop UI.  This argues strongly for adding clipping masks to the PSD plugin.

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2010 at 6:41 PM, taoyue said:

The latest version of the PSD Plugin can be downloaded from: https://www.psdplugin.com/

The latest version of the plugin is 2.5.0, released on September 11, 2016 for Paint.NET 4.0.11 and above.

Please don't hesitate to email me if you encounter a PSD file that the plugin cannot read!  The more PSD files I can collect, the more corner cases can be worked out, and the more reliable the plugin will become. The PSD file format is complicated and incompletely documented, and is not always backwards-compatible when a new version of Photoshop is released.  Only with your help can I keep up with all the changes.

Hello!, excuse me but i wanted to ask, the plugin is not available to older version of Paint.NET?, because i use the v3.5.11 and other artist recommended me that version, but i want to open a .psd file and reading all i understand i can't use it.

So i want to know if is suported by the software or if its better option to upgrade the actual version im using to then use the Plugin?

• 2 months later...

Hello, I have a trouble to place this plugin inside of the FileType, it said it need the permission from administrator. I really need to use this plugin, so please help

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Amy said:

Hello, I have a trouble to place this plugin inside of the FileType, it said it need the permission from administrator. I really need to use this plugin, so please help

Thank you.

You can use the alternative installation location for non-administrators: https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/InstallPlugins.html

Halfway down the page, there is a yellow box that says "Note: In the Windows Store version of paint.net ..."  It actually works for the non-Windows Store version as well.  Create the folder structure exactly as shown in the screenshot, and then copy the DLL file into This PC > Documents > paint.net App Files > FileTypes. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hello,

please find this file that is used to define texture for FS2020 plane?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3p0r688p7uhi9i/AS33 Paintkit.psd?dl=0

file size is around 100Mo

I got memory exception.

Exception:

System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
   at PaintDotNet.Data.PhotoshopFileType.PsdLoad.CheckSufficientMemory(PsdFile psdFile)
   at PhotoshopFile.PsdFile.LoadLayers(PsdBinaryReader reader, Boolean hasHeader)
   at PhotoshopFile.PsdFile.LoadLayerAndMaskInfo(PsdBinaryReader reader)
   at PhotoshopFile.PsdFile.Load(Stream stream, LoadContext loadContext)
   at PaintDotNet.FileType.Load(Stream input) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Data\FileType.cs:line 498
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval[T1,TRet](Func`2 f, T1 arg1) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 158

Diagnostics:

Application                                                  paint.net v4.3.11 (Stable 4.311.8179.42221)
Build Date                                                   mardi 24 mai 2022
Install type                                                 Classic

Accélération matérielle                                      True
Remote session                                               False
Animations                                                   True
DPI                                                          120 (1,25x scale)
Langue                                                       fr-FR

OS                                                           Windows 10 Pro x64 (10.0.19044.0)
Runtime                                                      .NET 6.0.5 x64
Physical Memory                                              16 320 MB

CPU                                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
    Speed                                                    ~3510 MHz
    Cores / Threads                                          4 / 8
    Features                                                 SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4_1, SSE4_2, AVX

Video Card                                                   NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    Dedicated Video RAM                                      4 043 MB
    Dedicated System RAM                                     0 MB
    Shared System RAM                                        8 160 MB
    Vendor ID                                                0x10DE
    Device ID                                                0x13C2
    Subsystem ID                                             0x31601462
    Revision                                                 161
    LUID                                                     0x00009FD2
    Flags                                                    AcgCompatible, SupportMonitoredFences, KeyedMutexConformance
    Graphics Preemption                                      DmaBufferBoundary
    Compute Preemption                                       DmaBufferBoundary
    Outputs                                                  1
    Feature Level                                            Direct3D_12_1
    DXGI Formats                                             A8_UNorm, B8G8R8A8_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_Float, R32G32B32A32_Float
    Buffer Precision                                         UNorm8bpc, UNorm8bpcSrgb, UNorm16bpc, Float16bpc, Float32bpc
    Maximum Bitmap Size                                      16384

Video Card                                                   Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    Dedicated Video RAM                                      0 MB
    Dedicated System RAM                                     0 MB
    Shared System RAM                                        8 160 MB
    Vendor ID                                                0x1414
    Device ID                                                0x008C
    Subsystem ID                                             0x00000000
    Revision                                                 0
    LUID                                                     0x0000AD31
    Flags                                                    Software, AcgCompatible, SupportMonitoredFences, KeyedMutexConformance
    Graphics Preemption                                      InstructionBoundary
    Compute Preemption                                       InstructionBoundary
    Outputs                                                  0
    Feature Level                                            Direct3D_12_1
    DXGI Formats                                             A8_UNorm, B8G8R8A8_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_UNorm, R16G16B16A16_Float, R32G32B32A32_Float
    Buffer Precision                                         UNorm8bpc, UNorm8bpcSrgb, UNorm16bpc, Float16bpc, Float32bpc
    Maximum Bitmap Size                                      8388608

Managed assemblies                                           89
    System.Private.CoreLib                                   .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e
    paintdotnet                                              .\paintdotnet.dll, Version=4.311.8179.42221
    System.Runtime                                           .\System.Runtime.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Windows.Forms                                     .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, Version=6.0.2.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    PaintDotNet.Base                                         .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, Version=4.311.8179.42221
    System.Diagnostics.Process                               .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer                                  .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, Version=4.311.8179.42221
    TerraFX.Interop.Windows                                  .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, Version=10.0.20348.0, PublicKeyToken=35b01b53313a6f7e
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation        .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.InteropServices                           .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64                       .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, Version=4.311.8179.42221
    System.Threading                                         .\System.Threading.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Extensions                                .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC                  .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.NonGeneric                            .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics                                .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    PaintDotNet.Core                                         .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, Version=4.311.8179.42221
    System.Private.Uri                                       .\System.Private.Uri.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives                         .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives                          .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.2.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    WindowsBase                                              .\WindowsBase.dll, Version=6.0.2.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    PresentationFramework                                    .\PresentationFramework.dll, Version=6.0.2.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Drawing.Primitives                                .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Xaml                                              .\System.Xaml.dll, Version=6.0.2.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.ComponentModel                                    .\System.ComponentModel.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource                           .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections                                       .\System.Collections.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.Thread                                  .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages                           .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Resources                                    .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, Version=4.311.8179.42221
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives                               .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ObjectModel                                       .\System.ObjectModel.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Data                                         .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, Version=4.311.8179.42221
    PaintDotNet.Framework                                    .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, Version=4.311.8179.42221
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager                .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Collections.Specialized                           .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Private.Xml                                       .\System.Private.Xml.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter                                  .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Net.WebClient                                     .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync                    .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.Immutable                             .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.ThreadPool                              .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Drawing.Common                                    .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents                             .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Memory                                            .\System.Memory.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions                          .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Collections.Concurrent                            .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Linq                                              .\System.Linq.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry                                 .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Principal.Windows                        .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Security.Claims                                   .\System.Security.Claims.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter                      .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PresentationCore                                         .\PresentationCore.dll, Version=6.0.2.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    DirectWriteForwarder                                     .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, Version=6.0.2.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Diagnostics.Debug                                 .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    UIAutomationTypes                                        .\UIAutomationTypes.dll, Version=6.0.2.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo                       .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PaintDotNet.Effects                                      .\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, Version=4.311.8179.42221
    Accessibility                                            .\Accessibility.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35
    System.Numerics.Vectors                                  .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel                          .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing                               .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext                    .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    System.IO.Packaging                                      .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Reflection.Metadata                               .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles                              .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Loader                                    .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    PhotoShop                                                .\FileTypes\PhotoShop.dll, Version=2.5.0.40665
    RawFileType                                              .\FileTypes\RawFileType.dll, Version=1.3.2.0
    mscorlib                                                 .\mscorlib.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System                                                   .\System.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Drawing                                           .\System.Drawing.dll, Version=6.0.2.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    WebPFileType                                             .\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, Version=1.3.12.0
    DdsFileTypePlus                                          .\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, Version=1.10.12.0
    AvifFileType                                             .\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, Version=1.1.19.0
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters                  .\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.CodeDom                                           .\System.CodeDom.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51
    Crc32.NET                                                .\Crc32.NET.dll, Version=1.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=dc0b95cf99bf4e99
    System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives                  .\System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Newtonsoft.Json                                          .\Newtonsoft.Json.dll, Version=13.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed
    System.Linq.Expressions                                  .\System.Linq.Expressions.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Text.RegularExpressions                           .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.Numerics                                  .\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe                   .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Diagnostics.StackTrace                            .\System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    System.Core                                              .\System.Core.dll, Version=4.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
    System.Linq.Parallel                                     .\System.Linq.Parallel.dll, Version=6.0.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.VisualBasic                                    .\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll, Version=10.1.0.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
    Microsoft.VisualBasic.Forms                              .\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Forms.dll, Version=6.0.2.0, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a

Native modules                                               273
    PaintDotNet.exe                                          .\PaintDotNet.exe, version=4.311.8179.42221
    ntdll.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    aswhook.dll                                              C:\Program Files\Avast Software\Avast\aswhook.dll, version=22.3.7108.0
    KERNEL32.DLL                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    KERNELBASE.dll                                           C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    USER32.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    win32u.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    GDI32.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gdi32full.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll, version=10.0.19041.1706 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcp_win.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ucrtbase.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SHELL32.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ADVAPI32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\ADVAPI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcrt.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll, version=7.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    sechost.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RPCRT4.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    IMM32.DLL                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    hostfxr.dll                                              .\hostfxr.dll, version=6,0,522,21309 @Commit: 70ae3df4a6f3c92fb6b315afc405edd10ff38579
    hostpolicy.dll                                           .\hostpolicy.dll, version=6,0,522,21309 @Commit: 70ae3df4a6f3c92fb6b315afc405edd10ff38579
    coreclr.dll                                              .\coreclr.dll, version=6,0,522,21309 @Commit: 70ae3df4a6f3c92fb6b315afc405edd10ff38579
    ole32.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    combase.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    OLEAUT32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.985 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    bcryptPrimitives.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll, version=10.0.19041.1415 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Private.CoreLib.dll                               .\System.Private.CoreLib.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    clrjit.dll                                               .\clrjit.dll, version=6,0,522,21309 @Commit: 70ae3df4a6f3c92fb6b315afc405edd10ff38579
    kernel.appcore.dll                                       C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    paintdotnet.dll                                          .\paintdotnet.dll, version=4.311.8179.42221
    System.Runtime.dll                                       .\System.Runtime.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    uxtheme.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Windows.Forms.dll                                 .\System.Windows.Forms.dll, version=6.0.422.16407
    PaintDotNet.Base.dll                                     .\PaintDotNet.Base.dll, version=4.311.8179.42221
    System.Diagnostics.Process.dll                           .\System.Diagnostics.Process.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll                              .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll, version=4.311.8179.42221
    TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll                              .\TerraFX.Interop.Windows.dll, version=10.0.20348.0
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll    .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.RuntimeInformation.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll                       .\System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    vcruntime140.dll                                         .\vcruntime140.dll, version=14.32.31326.0
    vcruntime140_1.dll                                       .\vcruntime140_1.dll, version=14.32.31326.0
    msvcp140.dll                                             .\msvcp140.dll, version=14.32.31326.0
    msvcp140_1.dll                                           .\msvcp140_1.dll, version=14.32.31326.0
    msvcp140_2.dll                                           .\msvcp140_2.dll, version=14.32.31326.0
    msvcp140_codecvt_ids.dll                                 .\msvcp140_codecvt_ids.dll, version=14.32.31326.0
    vcomp140.dll                                             .\vcomp140.dll, version=14.32.31326.0
    ijwhost.dll                                              .\ijwhost.dll, version=6,0,522,21309 @Commit: 70ae3df4a6f3c92fb6b315afc405edd10ff38579
    PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll                   .\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.Native.x64.dll, version=4.311.8179.42221
    PROPSYS.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll, version=7.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    gdiplus.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.19041.1706_none_919e8e54cc8d4ca1\gdiplus.dll, version=10.0.19041.1706 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WindowsCodecs.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WindowsCodecs.dll, version=10.0.19041.1706 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    bcrypt.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Threading.dll                                     .\System.Threading.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Runtime.Extensions.dll                            .\System.Runtime.Extensions.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll              .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.VisualC.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll                        .\System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll                            .\System.Runtime.Intrinsics.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    windows.storage.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\windows.storage.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Wldp.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Wldp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SHCORE.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHCORE.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    shlwapi.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PaintDotNet.Core.dll                                     .\PaintDotNet.Core.dll, version=4.311.8179.42221
    System.Private.Uri.dll                                   .\System.Private.Uri.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll                     .\System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll                      .\System.Windows.Forms.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.422.16407
    WindowsBase.dll                                          .\WindowsBase.dll, version=6.0.522.21509
    PresentationFramework.dll                                .\PresentationFramework.dll, version=6.0.522.21509
    System.Drawing.Primitives.dll                            .\System.Drawing.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Xaml.dll                                          .\System.Xaml.dll, version=6.0.522.21509
    System.ComponentModel.dll                                .\System.ComponentModel.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll                       .\System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Collections.dll                                   .\System.Collections.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Threading.Thread.dll                              .\System.Threading.Thread.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll                       .\System.Text.Encoding.CodePages.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    PaintDotNet.Resources.dll                                .\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll, version=4.311.8179.42221
    Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll                           .\Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.ObjectModel.dll                                   .\System.ObjectModel.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    PaintDotNet.Data.dll                                     .\PaintDotNet.Data.dll, version=4.311.8179.42221
    icu.dll                                                  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\icu.dll, version=64, 2, 0, 0 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PaintDotNet.Framework.dll                                .\PaintDotNet.Framework.dll, version=4.311.8179.42221
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll            .\System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll, version=6.0.422.16404
    PresentationNative_cor3.dll                              .\PresentationNative_cor3.dll, version=6,0,22,21304 @Commit: 3510f88911e3fea61a4eeb481d7a1fbae9795c7b
    System.Collections.Specialized.dll                       .\System.Collections.Specialized.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Private.Xml.dll                                   .\System.Private.Xml.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll                              .\System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Net.WebClient.dll                                 .\System.Net.WebClient.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll                .\System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Collections.Immutable.dll                         .\System.Collections.Immutable.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll                          .\System.Threading.ThreadPool.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Drawing.Common.dll                                .\System.Drawing.Common.dll, version=6.0.422.16404
    Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll                         .\Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll, version=6.0.422.16404
    System.Memory.dll                                        .\System.Memory.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll                      .\System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    dxgi.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Collections.Concurrent.dll                        .\System.Collections.Concurrent.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Linq.dll                                          .\System.Linq.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    MSCTF.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll                             .\Microsoft.Win32.Registry.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll                    .\System.Security.Principal.Windows.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Security.Claims.dll                               .\System.Security.Claims.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll                  .\System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    PresentationCore.dll                                     .\PresentationCore.dll, version=6.0.522.21509
    DirectWriteForwarder.dll                                 .\DirectWriteForwarder.dll, version=6,0,522,21509 @Commit: 14bf2e54800ba75bfd06cbb4f2e470cbfffc9a5b
    System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll                             .\System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    dwrite.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwrite.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UIAutomationTypes.dll                                    .\UIAutomationTypes.dll, version=6.0.522.21509
    System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll                   .\System.Diagnostics.FileVersionInfo.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    profapi.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.844 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PaintDotNet.Effects.dll                                  .\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll, version=4.311.8179.42221
    clbcatq.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll, version=2001.12.10941.16384 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UIAnimation.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\System32\UIAnimation.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    version.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\version.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Accessibility.dll                                        .\Accessibility.dll, version=6.0.422.16407
    comctl32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.19041.1110_none_60b5254171f9507e\comctl32.dll, version=6.10 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Numerics.Vectors.dll                              .\System.Numerics.Vectors.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll                      .\System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll                           .\System.Diagnostics.Tracing.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll                .\System.Reflection.MetadataLoadContext.dll, version=6.0.21.52210
    System.IO.Packaging.dll                                  .\System.IO.Packaging.dll, version=6.0.422.16404
    System.Reflection.Metadata.dll                           .\System.Reflection.Metadata.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll                          .\System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Runtime.Loader.dll                                .\System.Runtime.Loader.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    ucrtbase.dll                                             .\ucrtbase.dll, version=10.0.22000.194 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    TextShaping.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextShaping.dll, version=
    PhotoShop.dll                                            .\FileTypes\PhotoShop.dll, version=2.5.0.0
    RawFileType.dll                                          .\FileTypes\RawFileType.dll, version=1.3.2.0
    mscorlib.dll                                             .\mscorlib.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.dll                                               .\System.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Drawing.dll                                       .\System.Drawing.dll, version=6.0.422.16407
    mfplat.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfplat.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cfgmgr32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    RTWorkQ.DLL                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RTWorkQ.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CompPkgSup.DLL                                           C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CompPkgSup.DLL, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WebPFileType.dll                                         .\Bundled\WebPFileType\WebPFileType.dll, version=1.3.12.0
    DdsFileTypePlus.dll                                      .\Bundled\DDSFileTypePlus\DdsFileTypePlus.dll, version=1.10.12.0
    AvifFileType.dll                                         .\Bundled\AvifFileType\AvifFileType.dll, version=1.1.19.0
    Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll                            C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepositoryPS.dll, version=10.0.19041.1466 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WinTypes.dll                                             C:\Windows\System32\WinTypes.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    d2d1.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d2d1.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    wtsapi32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wtsapi32.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINSTA.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    d3d11.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll, version=10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    D3D10Warp.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dxcore.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UIAutomationCore.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UIAutomationCore.dll, version=7.2.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    sxs.dll                                                  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sxs.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll              .\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.CodeDom.dll                                       .\System.CodeDom.dll, version=6.0.422.16404
    dwmapi.DLL                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dataexchange.dll                                         C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll, version=10.0.19041.1387 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dcomp.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    twinapi.appcore.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    textinputframework.dll                                   C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\textinputframework.dll, version=10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CoreMessaging.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreMessaging.dll, version=10.0.19041.746
    CoreUIComponents.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll, version=10.0.19041.546
    WS2_32.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1081 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ntmarta.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Crc32.NET.dll                                            .\Crc32.NET.dll, version=1.2.0.5
    powrprof.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\powrprof.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    UMPDC.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UMPDC.dll, version=
    System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll              .\System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    Newtonsoft.Json.dll                                      .\Newtonsoft.Json.dll, version=13.0.1.25517
    System.Linq.Expressions.dll                              .\System.Linq.Expressions.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll                       .\System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Runtime.Numerics.dll                              .\System.Runtime.Numerics.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    winmm.DLL                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\winmm.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll               .\System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    oleacc.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\oleacc.dll, version=7.2.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    explorerframe.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\system32\explorerframe.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll                        .\System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    Microsoft.DiaSymReader.Native.amd64.dll                  .\Microsoft.DiaSymReader.Native.amd64.dll, version=14.28.29715.1 built by: vcwrkspc
    nvldumdx.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_647b4244e991951b\nvldumdx.dll, version=30.0.15.1295
    msasn1.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msasn1.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cryptnet.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptnet.dll, version=10.0.19041.906 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CRYPT32.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    drvstore.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drvstore.dll, version=10.0.19041.1566 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    devobj.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\devobj.dll, version=10.0.19041.1620 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cryptbase.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINTRUST.DLL                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    imagehlp.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1415 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    CRYPTSP.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    rsaenh.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_647b4244e991951b\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, version=30.0.15.1295
    nvspcap64.dll                                            C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll, version=3.25.1.27
    comdlg32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\comdlg32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DUI70.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\DUI70.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DUser.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\DUser.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    tiptsf.dll                                               C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\tiptsf.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    edputil.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\edputil.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    thumbcache.dll                                           C:\Windows\System32\thumbcache.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    policymanager.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\policymanager.dll, version=10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msvcp110_win.dll                                         C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msvcp110_win.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Windows.UI.FileExplorer.dll                              C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.FileExplorer.dll, version=10.0.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Windows.FileExplorer.Common.dll                          C:\Windows\System32\Windows.FileExplorer.Common.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    iertutil.dll                                             C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll, version=11.00.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    xmllite.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\system32\xmllite.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    atlthunk.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\atlthunk.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    StructuredQuery.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\System32\StructuredQuery.dll, version=7.0.19041.867 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    Windows.Storage.Search.dll                               C:\WINDOWS\system32\Windows.Storage.Search.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    apphelp.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ieframe.dll                                              C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll, version=11.00.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    USERENV.dll                                              C:\Windows\System32\USERENV.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    NETAPI32.dll                                             C:\Windows\System32\NETAPI32.dll, version=10.0.19041.1682 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WINHTTP.dll                                              C:\Windows\System32\WINHTTP.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WKSCLI.DLL                                               C:\Windows\System32\WKSCLI.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1645 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    NETUTILS.DLL                                             C:\Windows\System32\NETUTILS.DLL, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msIso.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msIso.dll, version=11.00.19041.1741 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    urlmon.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll, version=11.00.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    srvcli.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\srvcli.dll, version=10.0.19041.1645 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    IconCodecService.dll                                     C:\WINDOWS\system32\IconCodecService.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    LINKINFO.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\LINKINFO.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    coml2.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\coml2.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dlnashext.dll                                            C:\Windows\System32\dlnashext.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    twinapi.dll                                              C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MPR.dll                                                  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    drprov.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\drprov.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ntlanman.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntlanman.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    davclnt.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\davclnt.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DAVHLPR.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\DAVHLPR.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cscapi.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cscapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    NetworkExplorer.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\system32\NetworkExplorer.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    NetworkItemFactory.dll                                   C:\WINDOWS\system32\NetworkItemFactory.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dtsh.dll                                                 C:\WINDOWS\system32\dtsh.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    FirewallAPI.dll                                          C:\WINDOWS\system32\FirewallAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DNSAPI.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\system32\DNSAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    IPHLPAPI.DLL                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    NSI.dll                                                  C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll, version=10.0.19041.610 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    fwbase.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\system32\fwbase.dll, version=10.0.19041.1682 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    cldapi.dll                                               C:\Windows\System32\cldapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1682 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    FLTLIB.DLL                                               C:\Windows\System32\FLTLIB.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SspiCli.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll, version=10.0.19041.1586 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PlayToDevice.dll                                         C:\Windows\System32\PlayToDevice.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DevDispItemProvider.dll                                  C:\Windows\System32\DevDispItemProvider.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ActXPrxy.dll                                             C:\Windows\System32\ActXPrxy.dll, version=10.0.19041.844 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MMDevApi.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    FWPolicyIOMgr.dll                                        C:\WINDOWS\system32\FWPolicyIOMgr.dll, version=10.0.19041.1682 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ntshrui.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntshrui.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    OneCoreUAPCommonProxyStub.dll                            C:\Windows\System32\OneCoreUAPCommonProxyStub.dll, version=10.0.19041.1682 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    wpdshext.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\system32\wpdshext.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PortableDeviceApi.dll                                    C:\Windows\System32\PortableDeviceApi.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    SETUPAPI.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    PortableDeviceTypes.dll                                  C:\Windows\System32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    npmproxy.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\System32\npmproxy.dll, version=10.0.19041.906 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    FunDisc.dll                                              C:\Windows\System32\FunDisc.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    EhStorShell.dll                                          C:\Windows\System32\EhStorShell.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    EhStorAPI.dll                                            C:\Windows\System32\EhStorAPI.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    FileSyncShell64.dll                                      C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\22.111.0522.0002\FileSyncShell64.dll, version=22.111.0522.0002
    Secur32.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dll, version=10.0.19041.546 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    WININET.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WININET.dll, version=11.00.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    DropboxExt64.52.0.dll                                    C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\Client\DropboxExt64.52.0.dll, version=1.0.52.0
    PhotoMetadataHandler.dll                                 C:\WINDOWS\system32\PhotoMetadataHandler.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ashShell.dll                                             C:\Program Files\Avast Software\Avast\ashShell.dll, version=22.3.7108.0
    fdproxy.dll                                              C:\Windows\System32\fdproxy.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    msi.dll                                                  C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msi.dll, version=5.0.19041.1766
    tishell64.dll                                            C:\Program Files (x86)\Acronis\TrueImageHome\tishell64.dll, version=17,0,0,3063
    COMCTL32.dll                                             C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.19041.1110_none_792d1c772443f647\COMCTL32.dll, version=5.82 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    MSVCP80.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.9672_none_88e266cb2fac7c0d\MSVCP80.dll, version=8.00.50727.9672
    MSVCR80.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.9672_none_88e266cb2fac7c0d\MSVCR80.dll, version=8.00.50727.9672
    dbghelp.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll, version=10.0.19041.867 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    dbgcore.DLL                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbgcore.DLL, version=10.0.19041.789 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    fdwcn.dll                                                C:\WINDOWS\System32\fdwcn.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    wcnapi.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\wcnapi.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll                               C:\Windows\System32\OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll, version=10.0.19041.1081 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    fdWNet.dll                                               C:\Windows\System32\fdWNet.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    ATL.DLL                                                  C:\Windows\System32\ATL.DLL, version=3.05.2284
    dfscli.dll                                               C:\WINDOWS\System32\dfscli.dll, version=10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    browcli.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\browcli.dll, version=10.0.19041.1645 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    castingshellext.dll                                      C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\castingshellext.dll, version=10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    zipfldr.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\system32\zipfldr.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    provsvc.dll                                              C:\WINDOWS\System32\provsvc.dll, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
    System.Core.dll                                          .\System.Core.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    System.Linq.Parallel.dll                                 .\System.Linq.Parallel.dll, version=6.0.522.21309
    Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll                                .\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll, version=6.0.422.16407
    Microsoft.VisualBasic.Forms.dll                          .\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Forms.dll, version=6.0.422.16407
    MsftEdit.DLL                                             C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MsftEdit.DLL, version=10.0.19041.1766 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

thanks for your support

biglooping

8 minutes ago, biglooping said:

I got memory exception.

Physical Memory                                              16 320 MB

That's a ton of data to decompress into memory, so the exception makes sense.  You simply don't have enough.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

On 6/17/2022 at 12:52 PM, biglooping said:

hello,

please find this file that is used to define texture for FS2020 plane?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3p0r688p7uhi9i/AS33 Paintkit.psd?dl=0

I got memory exception.

Exception:

System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.

Please see the "Insufficient memory due to too many layers" section: https://www.psdplugin.com/docs/compatibility-with-photoshop/

This file has dimensions of 8192x8192 and 90 layers, so it requires 24.7 GB of memory to load into Paint.NET.  I tested it, and the file loads successfully on a computer with more than that much memory.

• Upvote 1

@taoyue This plugin is affected by a behavior change in .NET 6.0: 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/core/compatibility/core-libraries/6.0/partial-byte-reads-in-streams

Couldn't open these files:

https://github.com/psd-tools/psd-tools/raw/main/tests/psd_files/32bit.psb

https://github.com/psd-tools/psd-tools/raw/main/tests/psd_files/32bit.psb

Both give this error.

Spoiler
Exception:

System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (ZIP stream was not fully decompressed.) (ZIP stream was not fully decompressed.) (ZIP stream was not fully decompressed.)
 ---> System.Exception: ZIP stream was not fully decompressed.
   at PhotoshopFile.Compression.ZipImage.Read(Byte[] buffer)
   at PhotoshopFile.Compression.ZipPredict32Image.Read(Byte[] buffer)
   at PhotoshopFile.Channel.DecodeImageData()
   at PhotoshopFile.PsdFile.<>c.<DecompressImages>b__64_1(Channel channel)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass44_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1(IEnumerator& partitionState, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass44_0`2.<PartitionerForEachWorker>b__1(IEnumerator& partitionState, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica`1.ExecuteAction(Boolean& yieldedBeforeCompletion)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Run[TState](ReplicatableUserAction`1 action, ParallelOptions options, Boolean stopOnFirstFailure)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.PartitionerForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](Partitioner`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 simpleBody, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ThrowSingleCancellationExceptionOrOtherException(ICollection exceptions, CancellationToken cancelToken, Exception otherException)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.PartitionerForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](Partitioner`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 simpleBody, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](IEnumerable`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEach[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Action`1 body)
   at PhotoshopFile.PsdFile.Load(Stream stream, LoadContext loadContext)
   at PhotoshopFile.PsdFile..ctor(Stream stream, LoadContext loadContext)
   at PaintDotNet.Data.PhotoshopFileType.PhotoshopFileType.OnLoad(Stream input)
   at PaintDotNet.FileType.Load(Stream input) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Data\FileType.cs:line 498
   at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval[T1,TRet](Func`2 f, T1 arg1) in D:\src\pdn\src_4_3_x\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 158
 ---> (Inner Exception #1) System.Exception: ZIP stream was not fully decompressed.
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica`1.ExecuteAction(Boolean& yieldedBeforeCompletion)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()<---

---> (Inner Exception #2) System.Exception: ZIP stream was not fully decompressed.
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()<---

I've created a PR on GitHub.

Edited by otuncelli
fix link