Sun Tutorial

jerry533482

Riddle boy, when I first perfected this method, getting the layer blending into the proper colors wasn't easy; I had to do some experimenting. I'm still trying to figure out how to make a realistic blue dwarf. But anyway, you're not doing it wrong, you just need to experiment. Try mixing unusual colors and differing transparency and see what you get. You'll never know until you try. Good luck. :)

Please note: I'm pretty sure that you can recolor an already colored layer by applying the B&W effect, and then running color filter again.

Space...The Final Frontier. -James Tiberius Kirk; circa 2260s

YLOD VICTIM

Ok thanks for the reply, for blue i just inverted the colours, and ive tried makign it black and white then fiddling with the curves, thats seemed to work quite well, head over to my galery to see what ive made with it so far.

Ok thanks for the reply, for blue i just inverted the colours, and ive tried makign it black and white then fiddling with the curves, thats seemed to work quite well, head over to my galery to see what ive made with it so far.

Try Ed Harvey's Color Tint?

My dA

I might be willing to share my secrets, it'll just take a lot of persuasion ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I enjoyed your Sun tutorial.

Ratings:

Design rating 10/10 :)

Process rating 10/10 :)

Inspiration rating 8/10 :)

So you have 28 in total out of a possible 30. You know what that means...

Edited by Yusuf Zah