combine 3-4 pictures into one like panorama

aufa25

I know it will hard but how to cut the images and place them into panorama view ? how about to use canvas image, is it possible ? I want to put as a header /banner of my site.

thanks

OOOH, I get you now. That's quite easy actually.

Make sure all your images are the same height, and then add up the width in pixels of all the images. For example Image A = 800x600, Image B = 400x600, and Image C = 1000x600. Because the height is already the same (600 pixels) the width just needs to be added up, which equals to 2200 pixels (800+400+1000). Then just enter 600x2200 and insert all you pictures.

It wont look like a panorama because there is different lighting and the images are in totally different places. But you can still stitch them together. :D:D Hope this helps, just let me know I it doesn't.

OOOH, I get you now. That's quite easy actually.

Make sure all your images are the same height, and then add up the width in pixels of all the images. For example Image A = 800x600, Image B = 400x600, and Image C = 1000x600. Because the height is already the same (600 pixels) the width just needs to be added up, which equals to 2200 pixels (800+400+1000). Then just enter 600x2200 and insert all you pictures.

It wont look like a panorama because there is different lighting and the images are in totally different places. But you can still stitch them together. :D:D Hope this helps, just let me know I it doesn't.

thank you very much :D