Aislin's Gallery (Update 30-12-12)

Aislin

How wonderful to have your great work honored like that.  Congratulations - you deserve it.  Hope to see you around more in the future.  Happy New Year :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 1 year later...

it's been over a year since I last was here. omg that rhymes.

Anyway, just wanted to let my old friends here know, finally got a job in graphic design... what I was wishing for ever since I found out pdn... unfortunately, I can't work with it anymore (mac user now, SORRY) but if you'd like, you could check out my online portfolio: https://www.behance.net/Iedema

Love ya all and love all the works (welsh, Helen, Pixy, BBQ and all others  :) )

• Upvote 3

Thanks for your comments... and Welsh, I was thinking of you all yesterday too, so I just wanted to check out you amazing galleries :) You all gained soooo much experience, where my experience in PDN has stopped developing. I'm an advanced Adobe CS user now and I must say... I miss some plug-ins in CS that PDN actually DOES have but CS not...

Never knew I was a legend here! And yes, Johnnysdream, I painted those by hand... but I must confess that I used reference pictures and put a sketch effect on it... that layer helped me with the outline for painting. That part, the beautiful sketch effect, isn't that great and simple and easy to do in Photoshop.... Also... I never used a drawing-tablet, all was drawn with a simple computer mouse.

I know PDN will never be available for Mac, but if it was, I would start using it daily again :)

Tomy has grown A LOT, almost 3 years old now and sleeping in a big bed since this week, also already going to school in the mornings :) He says HI!

Love ya PDN-users!

Hi Aislin - I'm so happy you stopped by to say 'Hallo'.  Congratulations on your job.  You will do well, I know.  You have a lovely disposition and your art is fabulous.  Good luck and stop by from time to time ...... you are still part of the PDN Family hug.gif     

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...