Our Classroom - Wall of Text Plugin

YfPGbp.png

Serenity - Creative Text Pro Plugin

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

All wonderful @barbieq25!  🤩  I especially like the way the word 'Serenity' came out. Whatever image you used does it full justice!  🤗

Edited by lynxster4

@lynxster4Serenity was Creative Text Pro Plugin using one of the preset textures (honestly cannot remember which one). I think I played with the colour tint, duplicated the text twice,added drop shadow to the middle layer, blurred the third layer, then used Jitter at maximum on it & added a layer of radial gradient in orange & yellow & then used the transparent gradient to get rid of the excess. Font is the same I use for my sig - Fiolex Girls. 

Thank you & @ReMakefor the likes too! I hope to be more active on here in the future. Poor health & job demands just sucked the life out of me. I have a new job teaching at a high school - distance education & I get to work with my hubby. Very close to home as well. Looking forward to a brighter 2023!

• Like 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Lovely new additions @barbieq25 and it's great you have you posting again 😁 So pleased to hear about the teaching job too t4503.gif 

• Thanks 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

18 hours ago, barbieq25 said:

@lynxster4Serenity was Creative Text Pro Plugin using one of the preset textures (honestly cannot remember which one). I think I played with the colour tint, duplicated the text twice,added drop shadow to the middle layer, blurred the third layer, then used Jitter at maximum on it & added a layer of radial gradient in orange & yellow & then used the transparent gradient to get rid of the excess. Font is the same I use for my sig - Fiolex Girls. 

Thank you & @ReMakefor the likes too! I hope to be more active on here in the future. Poor health & job demands just sucked the life out of me. I have a new job teaching at a high school - distance education & I get to work with my hubby. Very close to home as well. Looking forward to a brighter 2023!

barbieque  your Serenity is just that, to look upon. As for the explaination above, I read it all with interest and am feverishly making notes.computer.gif

p.s. Someday I figure out just what you you said too. shy_happy_bounce.gif

• Thanks 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

I'd be lucky to remember what I did @Scooterbut thank you for your kind words. 

I really should write down what I do. Kills the creative process though. I just do what feels right...Maybe I can replicate what I did & write a tute but don't hold your breath :D

Feel free to use the image. <3 

• Thanks 1
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

• 3 weeks later...

• barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 1 new p. 1

Oh gosh it really has been a minute! Work has kept me very busy with me now working 5 days a week. I am doing over 9 hours a day but I do love teaching. I never thought I would teach in a high school but there we go. Almost a full year completed. Please let me know if the link is not working. I forgot login details to just about everything :D 

WQweSy.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

• barbieq25 changed the title to Barbieq25 Gallery - Gallery update 2 new p. 1

rGTvaF.png

Summer Hearts

Jpqhg5.png

Autumn Raven

Playing with hearts & the G'MIC plugin...

Thank you @lynxster4 & @Pixey for your encouraging comments. Good to be creating art again. My head is in a much better space now.

• Upvote 1
  • Hugs 2
THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012