[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, it can be a group of people, sort of like a group of people who reflect our modern civilization and culture.

But, I think Modern Society can be interpreted a little differently depending on how it's used. For me, I feel "Modern Society" relates to common sayings like, “our society these days is...” I think of trends or what society is like right now, such as celebrities, popular music, tech stuff, modern day cities, going green, government, and how fast paced everyone is, as in expecting everything instantly from internet speeds to instant food. Our society is busy and bustling.

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles
  • Upvote 1

Yes, Modern Society is practically a group consisting of all people living in modern ways. You have to create a sig about something you think that's typical for that group.

I chose this theme because it's really open for interpretation, I think. I didn't want 10 sigs depicting a certain something, but I wanted people to think about things they think are typical for our society and depict that in the best way they think they can depict it, maybe even in a very modern style. 

Edited by chimay12321
ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

I'd assume you could make a picture of a patio, add some effects (remember I'm allowing stocks for this one) and your name.

You could make a nice cut lawn, a modern house of some description etc. There's a lot you could do.

• Upvote 1

signature.png

:cookie-chocolate: I baked another one...

How do you create a signature based on suburbia ? Apart from taking a photo and adding your name :/

I'm planning on modifying an image I took and doing something with that, As Mike says, there is plenty you could do and I'm sure you have the skill to do it :)

BREtKQW.png

• 2 weeks later...