[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

pretty spiffy. Looks like there is gonna be a good contest again :D... my current sig is my entry :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Could I use this for 28? It is a vehicle of the future.

Robot-greyscalePNG.png

If not, I have another sig.

That's a good sig, but I don't think it really qualifies as a vehicle. :)

Wikipedia defines vehicle as

a mechanical means of conveyance, a carriage or transport.

It is a vehicle, you control the motors and gears by muscle movement/joystick. Its not a set of clothes, and it definitely doesn't expect you to move the whole thing with your own muscle movements. In effect its a bi-pedial, body fitting car. Decked out with awesome gear.

it is what you would call a mechanical suit... which is a whole different animal. The mech suit looks like a military body enhancer which isn't considered a vehicle :roll:

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

aye that is indeed a gray area. I would say let him go ahead and enter it anyways but it seems like he already entered something else.

Entry ends at midnight tonight! Don't forget to check the time difference (link in competition page). There are roughly 11 hours left as of this posting.