Sozo

[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

1,856 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Pixey said:

(Scooter, Scooter - where are you?) (Maximilian too :mrred:)

LaieA_053.gif

@Pixey, I grew up around the circus so at first I thought it wouldn't be fair...but then I realized I couldn't say no. :) Working away!

23 hours ago, Maximilian said:

LaieA_053.gif

Well Said. roflmao.gif

22 hours ago, LionsDragon said:

@Pixey, I grew up around the circus so at first I thought it wouldn't be fair...but then I realized I couldn't say no. :) Working away!

LionsD of course its not fair (you do such good work and now with two mighty fine entry's).   Good thing I not the jealous type [well I Am, but what the heck]. Good Talent like yours  shouldn't be put under a bushel basket  (besides I'm taking up most of the room in there getsmileyCAS2JLY0.gif  )

To ALL and sundry:

Humblest apologies for the double entry in the "contest arena".  I Didn't realize I did that- I'm such a goof some times- but guess I'll just let remain (unless one of the Mighty-Cool-Mods wants to blast it to smithereens -er- delete it.) Oh!, And Not the Second one, please--It's my entry (just in case you were confused) :smile: 

Remember: All you talented PDN'ers,  don't forget to vote for me ,  your favorite, come election day. wink.gif

Honestly @Scooter, you do utterly fantabulous work! You're one of my favorite artists here. Thank you for the compliments though. Now get out from under that bushel basket! :) One, you shouldn't be hiding your talent under it, and two, Alex (the seal in my sig) needs it for his dance routine.

Hello @Scooter I'm posting here as I've not had a response from you regarding the PM I sent you a few days ago. 

Please note your entry is over the size limit.  Can you resize it before the dead line on Saturday.  Hopefully you see this in time before the poll goes up :).