[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

Tha carpet don't math tha dra--

I mean the avatar don't match the sig. Scuse me.

Also, 3337 posts.. tripleet?

Lol, totally tripleet. And yeah, I haven't changed my avatar. Guess I'll be two toned Sozo for a while. :)

I'm a fan of the colorful version.

Ditto.

well, here's mine, there were no renders, or, C4D's used in the making of this sig. :twisted: hope you like it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

halloweenwe.png

What about the skull?

Suggestion: Should we have a SOTW rules that says you're not allowed to enter twice in a row? It's just to give others a shot at winning. It wouldn't really be fair if someone was winning all of them... :|

I've seen other forums use this rule.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Suggestion: Should we have a SOTW rules that says you're not allowed to enter twice in a row? It's just to give others a shot at winning. It wouldn't really be fair if someone was winning all of them... :|

Well, you didn't enter this time. :?

deviantART

sigs n stuff

I think, that would be a good rule... becouse people who does PDN for years now, are already a lot better than noobies, but they should have a chance to win too.... And i think this would make it a bit more fair..... But of course, that is my opinion

Well, you didn't enter this time. :?

Exactly. I want to let someone else get a chance to win who didn't win previous times.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

It's all really up to Sozo. I was just making one suggestion.