Sh0x    0
For discussion/voting reasons heres my entry

7fddb57fbf.png

Code for you sozo.

[img=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7fddb57fbf.png]

Awsome Free.Mason, it rocks! i think we got a winner :lol:

FreE.MasoN    0
Awsome Free.Mason, it rocks! i think we got a winner :lol:

Thanks Man, but it's not that good my current is way better and took much longer to make (4 1/2 hors more).

yy10, top sig is WAYYY better then the single hue.

sokagirl    3

I think it does because the rules says what size is required for the entry of this contest .. He's got a good chance of winning too .. But then who knows :?: One thing for sure it ain't going to be mine who wins .. Meh , I never win anything :roll:

Sozo    22
5 pixels? Does that really matter?

No. :lol:

Well, I have to stick by the rules in this case. If I let one thing slide, where does it stop? His entry will have to be disqualified.

On the bright side, I've decided to allow him a special dispensation, which I will PM him about.

DarkShock    49

Well, I have to stick by the rules in this case. If I let one thing slide, where does it stop? His entry will have to be disqualified.

On the bright side, I've decided to allow him a special dispensation, which I will PM him about.

Ok. I just wanted everyone to be in it because I want to see how everyone does. :)

Axle    0

not following the rules and making one that is over the pixel limit should lead to a disqualification but maybe if it is such a small amount just notify them and give them permission to edit or allow the oversize entry in this once but keep a tally of the warnings dished out to people

Sozo    22
...but keep a tally of the warnings dished out to people

I am. I'm DQ'ing his entry, but if he PM's me with a fixed version in time, I'll post it in the SOTW thread on his behalf.