[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

Sorry. I've had a frenetically busy day, starting at 9:00 and extending all the way until now, roughly midnight. It'll be up sometime soon.

Well I was thinking and talking with Nemo then I read something that theonlychad had written , it's about having fun doing it and not about how many votes you get :lol: so I knew I was being all lame about it , come to think about it now it is something that was fun .. :P :AddNoise:

i am working on a sig for this one. Epic theme by the way. By far the easiest to come up with something for.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

I'm debating whether to extend the deadline to this weekend. I'm at home, which means I don't have to pay for my own gas, get free food, and have limited internet access through the one computer in the home hooked up to internet.

Rather not extend the deadline. Means that the next one will get messed up too.

Exactly. It always seems like the SOTW contests start out at odd times. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Well, it's not a matter of giving others more time, it's a matter of giving me more time. I won't be able to end it at midnight tonight, ut I can close entrance and begin voting tomorrow morning. Or now.