Splintered avatars/sigs tut

yy10

That's awesome Dr. Agon, probably the best outcome I've seen!

And those are also really nice, Albertus. I think you should make the border thinner and...PERFECTION! :)

deviantART

sigs n stuff

• 2 weeks later...
That's awesome Dr. Agon, probably the best outcome I've seen!

And those are also really nice, Albertus. I think you should make the border thinner and...PERFECTION! :)

WOW, Thanks! I'm fairly new to PDN to :lol:

DrAgonHand.png

"I reject your Reality and Substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

My PhotoBucket

Personally, I didn't care for the light horizontal fill aspect so I left it alone. This is what I came up with.

Nice. But you should move the layers with the splinters above the render layer.

deviantART

sigs n stuff

• 4 weeks later...

Lolz. All is well. Its like that for all of your posts =\ Sorry. Your tutorials look cool. I shall try them when the pictures are fixed.

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

• 1 month later...
ill go relink the screenshots soon. tho that will be quite hard, since ive forgotten all those settings. :oops: :?

That's Why I Keep them On My Computer! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi. Sorry to bother you, but I'm stuck on a part of your tutorial, the border. I followed the link, but it went back to the previous location of this site, and there was no tutorial on it. I've already looked through all the other posts in the tutorials but couldn't find the one by DarkShock. Is there any way of viewing it or having someone help me with it?

Thanks. EccentricButterfly.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a tip for everyone, espcially for people who use photo bucket, use upURS. It's free, no account needed, simple, and the pictures don't run out.

This may sound like advertising, but it's not, It's suggesting. BTW, the avatars look great, I just can't follow the tutorial...

I think you'll find the images have been moved or deleted by the user. It's highly unlikely that Photobucket is to blame.

• 3 weeks later...

Would be a shame to close such a good tutorial. I'll pm yy10 and see if we can get the links restored.

yy10 has agreed to restore the images. The tutorial is saved!