too many of the same effects

bluberry2k

ok so i was downloading plugin packages and now i have like 4 of everything and its really aggravating when im actually using paint.net, because its shows like 4 of everything.So my question is how do i get it to go back to only 1 instead of 4 of the same thing?

~~~ASHLEY~~~

ok so i was downloading plugin packages and now i have like 4 of everything and its really aggravating when im actually using paint.net, because its shows like 4 of everything.So my question is how do i get it to go back to only 1 instead of 4 of the same thing?

~~~ASHLEY~~~

When you download a plugin or plugin package, you need to remove the old *.dll files or overwrite them with the newer version.

Plugins effects are stored in the Paint.Net/Effects/ folder, filetypes in the Paint.Net/Filetypes/ folder.

Manually go through these folders and delete the oldest of any duplicate files. Then restart PDN. That should do the trick.

When you download a plugin or plugin package, you need to remove the old *.dll files or overwrite them with the newer version.

Plugins effects are stored in the Paint.Net/Effects/ folder, filetypes in the Paint.Net/Filetypes/ folder.

Manually go through these folders and delete the oldest of any duplicate files. Then restart PDN. That should do the trick.

but see when i do delete the old ones it deletes all of them not just one like it says light rays(4).dll...now when i right click and click delete i thought it would go down to 3 then 2 then 1 but it didnt it deleted all 4 of them....

~~~ASHLEY~~~

but see when i do delete the old ones it deletes all of them not just one like it says light rays(4).dll...now when i right click and click delete i thought it would go down to 3 then 2 then 1 but it didnt it deleted all 4 of them....

~~~ASHLEY~~~