Nemos gallery - UPDATE 22/10/09 SOTW entry + Murray!

nemo

I really haven't seen you use a render before. Good work with it. :wink:

Thats because it was the first ever render i have used :lol:! I quite like how you can alter them so may have a go at using another one..i personally just create stuff from scratch usually :shock:

About the background of the rose: This background isn't very nice, but I do think that a background would do good, you just need a different background and maybe you could make the edges less blurred.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Fantastic rose! I like the smaller one better. It's not really that blurry. I like what you did with the leaves though. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Fantastic rose! I like the smaller one better. It's not really that blurry. I like what you did with the leaves though. :wink:

Thankyou :mrgreen:. i have a smaller, less blurry version that i personally prefer (the same size as the rose without leaves) but a few people wanted it larger because they couldnt see it properly so its probably more user friendly i guess lol

@HELEN: Thankyou :D, still lots i need to learn though! those leaves i used certain effects for prety mcuh the first time :shock:

@Oma: Thanks and im glad you like the waterlily, now i have the hang of leaves (kind of :lol:) i may add some to it

@yy10: I think the day that happens ill die of shock :lol:

:shock: thnx , ive always been kinda good with still lifes but i think along with my realistics i want to learn the other stuff. Hopefully i can get as good at them too then ill feel confident enough to create whatever i want *ohh the possibilities* :lol:

You should be!

my only 2 realistics up on these forums so far are my grass and rose and yup they are 100% PDN, a couple of people have had the pdn but ive lsot it now 'cause my dad decided to 'clean up' the pc :?. Since then ive been doing all my work on my laptop so i should have a pdn for everything :D.

All i do is sketch on paper where i want things then use the pen/line tools to draw my sketch (i dont have one of those palet things), then colour colour colour

ahh my dread hahah, ok i was honestly thinking of having a go at a person but rather than posting up just a "good peice" ill post up my (failed) progress attempts too. I REALLY want to be able to do people..i can sketch them fine but when it comes down to the characteristics..so i accept! :lol:

heck you never know :shock:. if i do get really good i think i would apply for a new job, i must say pdn has really helped my creations come to life. I personally jsut couldnt get on the photoshop even though its reletively the same