Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

Like the post said , this crappy Gallery has closed it's due to the lack of creativity on my part . You can go ahead and delete it , I would appreciate this very much :| thank you .

awwww but your heaps good just look at the stuff you made if i could do half that i'd be proud... (i'm a learner)

i think you should check out some tuts then make more pretties in the words of oma (pretties)

EDIT: oops soz didn't read pages 4 & 5 and stuff how you said you would stay =]

however it's great that you stayed

your good at this

Simplicity For The Win!

Sig Battle Wins: ||

oithisissparta.png

Please Feel Free To Check Out

My Gallery

wow love the new signatures you are getting better every day :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thanks theonlychad , I try to tinker with signatures but I always have the same trouble to add text or not ? I think I'll leave that to the experts here . Here's an new abstract made with the clouds and solarize effect .

bluesolarize.png

@ FrontCannon , I agree with you there .. Who knows maybe someone can grasp that and make something for them selves and it's good that you pointed this out to me now I can learn more . So I thank you for the tips :wink:

cool city scape it has potential

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thanks Nemo I thought there was enough clouds , haha .. :lol:

@ theonlychad , I agree . Maybe you will be the one to create something awesome .. I used the bars effect to get the city look :wink: in the mean time check out this maze ball .

I really like your Blue Tiles piece and the lantern.

Like LFC said a while back, the blue tiles are simple but have a great look.

As for the lantern - the horizontal line need the same distortion the vertical ones got - they shouldn't to be straight like they are now. Oh, and, did you draw that dragon yourself? Anyway, it looks great!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Thanks Nemo , Helen and DarkShock :D means a lot coming from you guys .

@ FrontCannon , agreed . Isn't it the s*** when it doesn't do what you want ?

@ 007 Nab , thanks for the commet and I do see what you mean about the lines it was made too fast and I'm no good with drawing lines :cry: . I wished I could create a Dragon like that from scratch , so no it's a render :oops:

i love that maze ball. you could do some awesome things with that.

You could do a variant changing it to bushes to make it a garden maze, that would be a awesome logo or something for someone for sure. :D

@YM: Its a great plugin with loads of possibilities

@ Yellowman , wow . really I noticed that not a lot of people use the maze plug in but thanks I know you of all people will come with something awesome :mrgreen:

@ Nemo great idea about the garden maze but I have no clue as to how to make a bush :lol: but hey maybe someone would get the idea and make one ..

Check out my new sweater star , this one came out looking like the material you'd find on a sweater . I used the Roses plug in ..