Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

@Yellowman thanks for the tip , I had the black strip there because I was aiming for the box to be looking like it was open on the side ..

@ Nanettealsop thank you for your kind words .

@ Nemo , really ? My signatures are my worst haha .. But thanks , I like your foot :wink:

Like the post said , this crappy Gallery has closed it's due to the lack of creativity on my part . You can go ahead and delete it , I would appreciate this very much :| thank you .

You don't even know how many mind blocks we all get. I look around my house, do a little brainstorming, and then BOOM! and idea comes up. Sometimes I look around websites, books, magazines, etc. Just give it some time. Believe me, it's not worth not posting; it's better to have a mind block and working around rather than giving up completely. I hope you change your mind. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Why have you done that?

You want the Mods to delete your gallery because you can't fill it with images like normally anymore?

If that's the case, I wouldn't even have opened a gallery :o

You're wrong if you think that we would turn away just because you can't satisfy our "need of constant updates"..

And what about the people that liked your images and drew inspiration from them?

You just leave them behind, as if you would have never cared.

I have to tolerate your decision as you can do with your gallery and creations what you want, but I don't have to respect nor accept them.

Let this go through your mind.

I tried to tell her to stay a couple days ago. :(

I guess this is what she wanted in the end though. We should just respect her decision (even if we don't agree).

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Whoa! I don't see why you would leave! Those new images are incredible! :shock:

Glad you decided to stay. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Now, aren't you glad you stayed?

Looking at Photoshop tutorials is what challenged me to try PDN, and anything is nearly possible with PDN with a little imagination and a nudge in the right direction. Good job with the Chinese lantern.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Its quite astounding what you have done with pdn i hope that one day i might have great art like that!

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

1st : Great to see you bursting through the self doubts :D

2nd : The Oriental lantern and Blue Tiles jumped off the page at me :shock: wonderful

3rd : The 'droste' effect , especially the 2nd one has left me with 'Time Tunnells' sceaming in my head :lol: and your own fav. is great too

This was the ad banner when i logged in, im thinking ......

Confucius he say "Sokagirl making wonderful Oriental Lantern" :lol:

imgad.jpg

th_bluetiles.png

I like this one. Its simple but smooth, and it looks like it could be used for a really cool tiled floor or something. Great work. :)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Wow , :lol: I have so many people to thank . Oma , Helen were the ones who got me back by their words of encouragement . I thank you very much .. And Ash , yes I do see :) DarkShock you stuck by me and it means a lot . Welshblue , that's a great tutorial I want to try it . A Fleeting Glimpse , Confucius says you are a awesome individual . LFC4EVER , thank you very much .. Lance McKnight , yes I am glad to have stayed . Theonlychad , I know in a matter of time you will be awesome .. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart :P :wink: btw Skullsplitter , I can't post them as I deleted them all . Hope to be creating more soon .

It is no problem. I have a lot of artist blocks myself, and I had not cracked open PDN in two days due to that, but it is always refreshing to see artists keep on trying. Sometime taking a break is very helpful.

As a matter of fact, I came across this article online the other day, and I think it is extremely thoughtful as well as helpful. I think it is worth reading and good to share with not just with you, but with the whole community.

Another website I heavily frequent is called Good-Tutorials. It is a gateway to tons of Photoshop, Illustrator, and etc tutorials. Browse through there. I can almost guarantee you that something there will jumpstart the nucleus in your brain and get the creative juice flowing.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.