Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

@ DarkShock , thank you :wink:

@ barbieq , he does look like an ogre :lol:

@ Helen , yes it does huh :?: I used the polar inversion on that piece to get the curly top .

@ 0(-.-)0 , thank you very much .

@ Burningrock , didn't mean to scare you :P

Here's something more soothing ..

@ Helen , 0(-.-)0 , barbieq and Welsh . Many thanks for stopping by , it means a lot because everyone inspires me one way or another in their own different way :wink: Yes , that was rather soothing after looking at that Ogre :lol: I would love nothing more in discovering ways to create more faces .. :mrgreen:

Hi Soka,

It's always lovely to stop by here! You make such good work!!!

I'm not as busy on the forum lately because my schoolwork is a

bit (read: A LOT) suffering under Second Life and PDN *giggles*

On to your new works:

as always, I just love your use of colors, the movements in your image. I would love to see your avatar a little bit bigger because it looks wonderful!! Like always 100%PDN? Keep up the work and perhaps you will doing it more than just a hobby!! *giggles*

very good new art sokagirl you are getting better and better everyday i visit. Revealed is very nice and has kind of a techy feel to it. Some parts of it are aliased a bit but overall it looks very good.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

very good new art sokagirl you are getting better and better everyday i visit. Revealed is very nice and has kind of a techy feel to it. Some parts of it are aliased a bit but overall it looks very good.
I agree. It's such a pleasure to just leave for a while and come back...just to see how much more impressive your art has become! It was impressive from the start too! Jeez! Nice work! Something revealed and your soothing piece are gorgeous. KIU! :)

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Wow. I really liked how well the blue looks in that one. It really draws you in. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y