AFG A couple of works with PDN

Like I said before, I love this piece because it reminds me of an art gallery. I love the colors of the image, there are so many colors yet everything's color-coordinated. Nice job!

totally agree :D, great colours that flow

Pink Floyd one great band, one of my favourites. Never did get a chance to see them live in concert. One of my biggest mistakes.

Can I ask which albumn/song inspired this image to you? It has just the right vibes for the bands sound, but I'm very curious which song speaks thru this image.

I seem to recall most of their early record covers featured black and red colored graphics over multi colored ones. Those multi colored ones I beleive didn't come till the 70's.

yes here is the link I was looking for. http://www.pinkfloyd.net/albums/

ciao OMA

ps My favourite albumn is dark side of the moon. Speaking of which I'm going downstairs and digging that one out for another listen.

The "RetroSpheres" are neat; do you use the Kaleidoscope plugin for them? Also, was "Universal Concept" created entirely in Paint.NET? I think it's stunning. :)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

@ Helen : for some reason the colours just seemed to flow with this one :)

@ Frontcannon : Thanks :)

@ sokagirl : thanks, im heading over to your gallery for a visit to see what you have been up too :)

@ theonlychad : thanks mate :)

@ Nemo : sometimes things just come together :)

@ Oma : i first saw them back in '75 then '81, '94 and various times as solo artists which usually ended up with more than one of the band on stage. The inspiration comes from Dark Side of the Moon (Speak to me / Breathe; recurring heart beat) , Astronomy Domine (Syd Barrett = controlled chaos), start of Wish You Were Here gave life to the attempted fractual and the colours came from Any Colour You Like...i see a lot of songs as shapes and colours :roll: DSOTM happens to be my fav as well :)

@ Helio : thanks for commenting :) the Retro Spheres are all single pieces duplicated, no Kaleidoscope , and yes Universal Concept is 100 % pdn :)

@ Frontcannon, HELEN, and Nemo : the dove was not ment to look realistic and was created to give the sillouette shape on the steps, it was only when i brought it into the main picture and reduced the size it took on a life of its own, i think it is a combination of the white and grey of the dove and the natural lighting effect of the main picture, the tail and body are created using cylider plain map (scalable) with ball + bulge and arranged into a fan shape, the main wing feathers are Ash's line tut use in the same method Oma shows in the grass she posted in Realistic images, creating this flower pic also gave me the idea as well as the parrot pic, its really more time consuming than difficult :)

@ Sokagirl : hope there is some new ideas been sparked :)

Edited by A Fleeting Glimpse