AFG A couple of works with PDN

A Fleeting Glimpse

Been a few years since I posted on this forum or used PDN but I had some free time and opened it up, forgot how much I enjoyed using it.

9980c1ba-ce02-4558-8803-7b38d94fcd09_zps

e607d700-b8b5-4f78-a8a2-9788b942387e_zps

Edited by A Fleeting Glimpse
  • Upvote 2

Nice 3D effect. I like how the hi-lites give it such depth. I agree with Helen, I really like your sig and avy. The cube is excellent and the lighting on the hand is wonderful.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ Ash... Thank you

@ Sokagirl...Not sure about the brain thing :lol: it's more to do with an overactive imagination :lol:

@ Helen....Thank you

@ Possum Roadkill.... Thank you, the Sig and Av were created to fit the name i use :D

Now im off to have a wander through your galleries :D

Excellent first image in Shades of Grey. Brilliant use/ interpretation of LFC's tut :idea:

lost in thought is :shock: as well. KIU and look forward to seeing more from you's :wink:

Thanks , looking round other galleries gives me some wonderful ideas and there is some excellent tut's as well, so there is plenty to keep the imagination fired up... :D

Another artist joined the forum, yes a real artist, thanks for sharing your great art and ideas, you really have a nice taste and strong lines, every image is better than the one before and after, I was so impressed when I reviewed your gallery, I like all and these are my favs Lost in Thought, Shades of Grey and of course the header of the gallery is awesome, neat image, keep up good work, and I am waiting to see more from you.Thanks again.

Shades of Grey is absolutely amazing, and really cool. I request a tut in the typography section. All your stuff is really good. :D

EDIT: Oh, i see that its a tut, well i guess i'll check it out. Ama :D zing stuff anyway.

I must be missing something, which tut is it?

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Shades of Grey is absolutely amazing, and really cool. I request a tut in the typography section. All your stuff is really good. :D

EDIT: Oh, i see that its a tut, well i guess i'll check it out. Ama :D zing stuff anyway.

I must be missing something, which tut is it?

The idea for 'Shades of Grey' came from a piece i viewed in LFC gallery not a tut done by him, there is also a link in there to a PS tut that gave me the idea of screwing the letters to the background, it also gave me the idea of creating a wood grain texture that im using on a new work. Sorry if i created some confusion :?

Edited by A Fleeting Glimpse

Goonfella\Raptor_101.... Thank you for the words of encouragement, I have only been using Paint.Net for a short period of time but I’m beginning to understand a lot more about it. :D

Universal Concept and Shades of Grey. Incredible! Thank you for showing us these :)

Thanks for the kind words :D

I am very impressed with your quality of work you have posted. Very impressed with your abstract and finished work. Clean and sharp, and very vivid colors. This is another gallery to watch.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

Gamer_World14: Thanks , one day it will be a complete figure :roll: or i might just do a top view so all you see is the helmet and his feet sticking out :lol: