AFG A couple of works with PDN

First off, I'm happy of your appearance on this board. Just the other day I was thinking how you haven't been on here (or DA) in a while. It's so interesting how that happens.

Beautiful new works. The first one, the gangster guy (thug?) reminds me of the area where my family and I used to live and the people who lived there resembled the character you drew. I love the font you chose for the sign--graffiti-like. Really cool.

I LOVE the abstract. Somewhat "M.C. Escherish." Really interesting technique you have going on there. The tiny sunset is a stroke of genius. For some reason, that detail adds so much color to the whole image regardless of the darker-themed subject.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Barbie, Welsh, Helen and Beta0, thanks for the comments, the first one was inspired by this video,

"https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=331012070358567

The second one comes from how we start off with art and progress and learn to express our thoughts and learn the rules of art don't always apply 

Edited by A Fleeting Glimpse

@ Yellowman: the largest figure is the main one, the others all work of it, the small one are all the same size but the placement gives them

the appearance of being varied.

@ Welsh: totally agree with the Carlsberg comment, although I am a Guinness man myself.

@ Dug: All is well here in the Kingdom of Fife, I'm of too Bulgaria a couple of days after you arrive in God's country :)