Ego Eram Reputo

Plugin Index

462 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say thank you for making the index. It makes locating plugin more speedy and easy, so I don't have to use search so often, I get headaches reading countless posts to find the correct plugin.

A hearty thank you!

You (and the others who have thanked me) are very welcome :!:

I'm glad this index is proving useful.

Following on from EgoEramReputo's plugin index. I have now completed my Plugin gallery.

Basically it lists every single plugin available for Paint.NET. I have also produced a sample image for each one.

EER's index is perfect for when you need to find something you've seen before. My gallery is more targeted at showing what the available options are.

It should all be up to date but there are several enhancements I have planned for the site.

Big Thanks to EER as his index was a fantastic starting point for me and he also helped with checking my work and designed an initial layout for the site. :D

Updated lists posted (2 August 2009).

Thanks to jxp for his help in cross indexing and checking the lists.

I wish I had time to try them all! But I don't wan't to download to much stuff... (My pc is old and only has 1 GB RAM)

I can't wait until I get my new one that will have 120 GB RAM! Then ill have all of them!

I wish I had time to try them all! But I don't wan't to download to much stuff... (My pc is old and only has 1 GB RAM)

I can't wait until I get my new one that will have 120 GB RAM! Then ill have all of them!

I have 72 plugins which takes up a place of 2,0 MB total.

1 GB RAM should be fine for running Paint.NET(I think, haven't tried) :)

(PS. RAM = Random Access Memory, working memory. It's NOT the same type of memory as a harddrive. DS.)

Vandermotten plugin pack... i was unable to locate it, is it in the index? I very much appreciated this list btw, thank you so much!

=)

It's there, but a little tricky to find.

Look under "Drop Shadow" in the A-L Plugin Index, or "KrisVDM" in the A-Mc Author Index

New revision posted - 1 October 2009.

This latest revision spans the first 6 posts, two more than the last revision. This may break some links if you have linked to the actual post(s) and not just the thread.

The reason is that the list keeps expanding and it got too large to comfortably fit in four posts (due to the 60000 character limit). Blame MadJik who has a horde of plugins and whose username sits right in the middle of the alphabet! :lol:

In the next version of your Plugin Index, please could you include Alpha Transform v1.1 (posted by DW-dev), rather than Alpha Transform v1.0 (posted by DW.dev) which is now obsolete. Any future versions will be posted by DW-dev.

Thanks.

Will do. Next revision is due out early November. With only a handful of plugins coming out each month I'm only doing monthly updates at the moment.

Why isn't Zoom Blur Deluxe on the list? I need it for the magic circle I'm making, but I can't find it! :shock: If someone could give me the link to the thread with it, I'll thank you! With chocolates!!!!! :mrgreen:

It is in the list, under the name Fast Zoom Blur as this is the name of the thread where the plugin was released. I'll add a note to the list of updates about the naming.

Note this part of the thread: viewtopic.php?p=116765#p116765

Of course you could also have used http://www.getpaint.net/search.html + Zoom Blur Deluxe :wink:

I did use the search, but none came up on the thread with the plugin! :( Oh well, thanks for telling me about the name, though! :mrgreen:

November update: 16 new plugins & one plugin pack added. Three entries revised.

:shock: How long did this take? :shock:

Thanks!

It took weeks to compile the list and get all the plugins into some sort of order. jxp helped cross index the list and pointed out a few omissions & errors. His help was a welcome relief to my manual checking. Check out his gallery of effects: viewtopic.php?p=275844#p275844

The updates only take an hour or two a month at the rate new plugins are being released.

Bonjour,...

Pouvez-vous me dire où je puis trouver la mise à jour des plugin svp.

Merci.

J ai la version 3,5 de PaintNet.

Bonjour ... :D

La liste des plugins de Paint.NET créée par Ego Eram Reputo est accessible sur la première page de ce topic, en parcourant ses messages qui peuvent paraitre vides.

Il suffit simplement de cliquer sur la mention Show Lorsque l'on voit ceci :

Hidden Content:
Texte caché

Cette balise BB Code a été utilisée afin de diminuer la taille de l'affichage des messages, vu l'ampleur de leur contenu.

Translation :

Hello everybody ... :D

This person ask where to find the plugins list.

I just answered it was by clicking on Show, because of the length of each message from Ego Eram Reputo ...

Thank you for sorting this inquiry out and posting the translation! My french is..., well..., awful.

@ milout: please post your questions on this forum in english. See [rule=22]Rule 22[/rule]

December update: 9 new plugins. Two entries revised.