How to Install Plugins ×

Plugin Index

Ego Eram Reputo
Ego Eram Reputo
Message added by Ego Eram Reputo

The definitive and free resource for locating plugins. Updated monthly.

Written and maintained by SodiumEnglish and Ego Eram Reputo

Hi Ego!

I just wanted to say that I've added a version of Hot Metal Glow compatible with PdN 3.5.11 in post #8 of the plugin's thread. Cheers! hi.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dear ERR!

Thank you so much.  :pizza:   :beer:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...

July Update (ok it's a day late :( )

Three new plugins and a plugin pack to play with this month...

Color Clearer - @MJW. Makes the target color to transparent and alters remaining colors to remove the target color so that Normal Blending a layer filled with the target color reproduces the original image. For 3.5.11 compatible version see post #7 in the thread.

Null54's Plugin Pack - @null54. Plugin pack. Effects: PSFilterPdn, Radical Image Optimization Tool (RIOT), Soft Proofing, Twainable+. FileTypes: Base 64 FileType, EA Fsh FileType, Image Tiling FileType, JPEG 2000 FileType, Optimized JPEG FileType, Paint Shop Pro FileType, Photoshop Brush FileType, Photoshop Pattern FileType, Raw FileType, WebP FileType.

Offset Alternating Stripes - @MJW. Creates alternating stripes of pixels with configurable horizontal offset, width and separation. Angle, Edge Behavior and Quality options are also available. See post #9 for 3.5.11 version.

RAWFile LAB - @operamint. A dcraw based RAWFile plugin with an advanced GUI. Requires 64-bit dcraw.exe to be downloaded, renamed and placed in Filetypes folder.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 5

Thank you very much everyone plugin writing and you to ERR!   :cake:  :pizza:  :cookie-chocolate:     :beer:  :coffee:  :mtdew:

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you most kindly Seerose and Pixey!

• 4 weeks later...

August Update

Three new plugins and a new compilation pack for you all to enjoy this month.

Many thanks to @BoltBait for creating a brand new installer for plugin pack authors to use!   Both BoltBait's plugin pack and toe_head2001's plugin pack can be installed with the new installer. Do try it. It's excellent.

Aardvark Tiling Effect - @Red ochre. Tiles an image with choices for reflected and brick tiling, rotation and perspective distortions

Bulletin Board Trim - @toe_head2001. Surrounds the image with an edging selected from a number of patterns, spacing & color. Part of toe_head2001's Plugin Pack

Oil Painting+ - @BoltBait. Updated Oil Painting artistic effect which produces a more natural looking oil painting. Part of BoltBait's Plugin Pack

toe_head2001's Plugin Pack - @toe_head2001. Adjustments: SubLCD. Effects: Gaussian Blur (Clamped), Screen Pixel, Blur Fill, Inset Box Shadow, Barcode, Bulletin Board Trim,Coordinate Plane Points, Gingham, Isometric Cuboid, Jigsaw Puzzle, Pie Chart, Postage Stamp, Ruler, Spoked Wheel, Tartan, Tattersall, Two-point Perspective, Radius Corners & Text Window. Available as stand-alone dll's or can be installed with custom exe installer.

• Upvote 3

Dear ERR!

Thank you very much for August Update. A Million thanks to all.  :pizza:  :beer:

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

September Update

Due to the forum software update - the Plugin Index has had to be overhauled. All the prior formatting relied on the forum BB codes (now obsolete) :|.

If you find any issues with the links, please let me know. Thanks :)

BoltBait's Meme Maker BoltBait Quickly and easily make internet memes by overlayng text with the correct styling. Separate DLL available (3.5.11) or found in BoltBait's plugin pack (4.0.6+)

Ego Eram Reputo's Plugin Pack Ego Eram Reputo Compilation pack of EER's plugins. Features Cellmaker, ChessFEN, Dr Scott's Markup Renderer, Fibonacci Fill, Planetoid, Polaroid Frame, StickMan, WhichSymbol+ and CSV Filetype.

Otsu's Thresholding Rei Turns an image black and white keying off brightness distribution. An implementation of Otsu's Method.

Quadrilateral Correction toe_head2001 Remaps a defined quadrilateral to a rectangular image.

Red Ochre Plugin Pack Red Ochre Compilation pack of Red Ochre's plugins. Features Aardvark, ArtyThing, Alpha-threshold, Object Bevel, Bezncurve, ClipDisplace, Cobweb, Composition Tool, Contour, Cuboids, Dryad, Earths and Greys, Facet, FurBlur, Gears, Gossamer, Gradients Galore!, Helix, Highlight, MultiSpline, New Clipwarp, Noise Choice, Object2colour, Object Edges, Overblur, Psychocolour, Recolor Choice, Selection2Clear, Scintillate, Scribble, Slinky, Squirkle, Squirkle Warp, StringandPin, CalliColour, Table, Two Tone Threshold.

View Framer MJW Overlays a frame/guidelines to serve as a guides to further editing. Note: should be applied to a blank layer above the target image.

• Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

Dear ERR!  <3

I'm very sorry for late reply.  Thanks so much for sharing.  :cake:  :coffee:

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Notice:

Due (I think) to another forum upgrade, the author tags > @Ego Eram Reputo are broken. This will be fixed in the next update next weekend.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

45 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

My Coordinate Plane Points plugin seems to have flown under the radar, and is not in the index.

Hello Toe_head2001,

I think EER overlooked it because it was not officially released in the individual "Plugins - Publishing Only" Section. It went directly to your plugin pack and over there, the icon 0,0 looks like text. Perhaps you should link it to the post where member dracho requested it and show what you can do with it.  

Yes, it was meant to be a Plugin Pack exclusive. Why? No particular reason... perhaps it was laziness.

I did post a link in that thread though. You can see it here:

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/109334-negative-coordinates-with-00-being-the-center-of-an-image/&do=findComment&comment=518002

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

1. Source is buried deep in a thread. There was no DLL included when the source was posted. This happens so regularly that I simply ignore posted source files.

2. Updating a post does not update the "read" flag. So I have no idea you'd included it in your pack. At least make a new post announcing it.

I'm not going hunting for plugins. I have enough to do. Please make it easy on me and release it in it's own thread and/or send me a PM.

@Ego Eram Reputo, Yes, I didn't expect you to notice that it had been add to my plugin pack. Those comments were directed at Eli. I should have sent the message to you via PM.

Sorry.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

I've flagged it now :)

October Update

Following another forum update, I've had to rebuild the Plugin Index. Hopefully all the links and author-hover tags are working :)

Two new plugins this month.

Coordinate Plane Points toe_head2001 Writes multiple pixel coordinates onto the active layer from the center outwards. Spacing is controlled by Step value. Overlay dictiates opacity of white background. No separate topic, only found in Toe-Head2001's plugin pack.

Texture Smoother MJW Attempts to smooth black-and-white height maps into 24-bit height maps using "Laplacian smoothing," which amounts to repeatedly replacing each depth with a weighted average of the depths in the immediate neighborhood.

• Upvote 3

Dear ERR!  <3

:trophy:    Thanks to all who have worked with.  :mtdew:  :pizza:  :coffee:  :cake:

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thank you Seerose and Pixey. I've been very busy for far too long. Time to have some fun and work less!