OmgWtfBBQs Collective Results of PDN'ing.

OmgWtfBbq

Don't think I have a thread for this yet, so enjoy.

All created by me, or using tutorials - most of which are in the Legacy section from before the forum was subdivided - which I've modified or expanded on myself.

Feel free to ask questions about what's used, but I can't promise I'll remember much more than the tut name.

Very image heavy haha.

PlanetonStars.png

Phoenix.png

PokerChip.png

Starfield.png

Tiger.jpg

ToyFerrari.png

WeirdCircles.png

Zodiac-Smokey.png

Jogger.png

Abstract.png

BattlefieldFilmstrip.png

CrazyDesign.png

Design.png

FinnMulticolour.png

FirePatches.png

Koru.png

OrbinWater.png

All created by me, or using tutorials - most of which are in the Legacy section from before the forum was subdivided - which I've modified or expanded on myself.

Feel free to ask questions about what's used, but I can't promise I'll remember much more than the tut name.

Very image heavy haha.

PlanetonStars.png

Phoenix.png

PokerChip.png

Starfield.png

Tiger.jpg

ToyFerrari.png

WeirdCircles.png

Zodiac-Smokey.png

Jogger.png

Abstract.png

BattlefieldFilmstrip.png

CrazyDesign.png

Design.png

FinnMulticolour.png

FirePatches.png

Koru.png

OrbinWater.png

Very image heavy haha.

PlanetonStars.png

Phoenix.png

PokerChip.png

Starfield.png

Tiger.jpg

ToyFerrari.png

WeirdCircles.png

Zodiac-Smokey.png

Jogger.png

Abstract.png

BattlefieldFilmstrip.png

CrazyDesign.png

Design.png

FinnMulticolour.png

FirePatches.png

Koru.png

OrbinWater.png

Very image heavy haha.

PlanetonStars.png

Phoenix.png

PokerChip.png

Starfield.png

Tiger.jpg

ToyFerrari.png

WeirdCircles.png

Zodiac-Smokey.png

Jogger.png

Abstract.png

BattlefieldFilmstrip.png

CrazyDesign.png

Design.png

FinnMulticolour.png

FirePatches.png

Koru.png

OrbinWater.png

Not too crazy on the first two, the explosion on top fraks the bottom of it up, but I love the film reel and zodiac one. Nice work overall. :3

Not too crazy on the first two, the explosion on top fraks the bottom of it up, but I love the film reel and zodiac one. Nice work overall. :3

Some really nice work there. ^^ I like more abstract pieces best, partically the ball/sphere at the end. I like things with water reflections. =D

rainbow.png

Some really nice work there. ^^ I like more abstract pieces best, partically the ball/sphere at the end. I like things with water reflections. =D

rainbow.png

rainbow.png

rainbow.png

Yea I didn't really like those two either, I could never get the Phoenix looking right and the planet never looked realistic. I used the same technique for the running man though, and that came out well.

Zodiac one was real good fun to make ^_^

Yea I didn't really like those two either, I could never get the Phoenix looking right and the planet never looked realistic. I used the same technique for the running man though, and that came out well.

I just realised that I never got around to fixing up the Zodiac colours. They're all in the wrong places :(

I'll sort that this week hopefully

I just realised that I never got around to fixing up the Zodiac colours. They're all in the wrong places :(