Help! What did I do?

BoltBait

OK, I was playing around with filters in Corel PhotoPaint 11 and I created something that I can't reproduce. I have been trying to reproduce the effect for about 2 hours now and figured I'd ask the experts.

What did I do?

filterpuzzle.jpg

Please help! I want to be able to do this again.

Yes, please find a COREL DRAW forum, and take your questions about that program there, but any questions you have about paint.net, we will gladly awenser your questions...

Thank you SOOOOOOO much for your help :roll:

OK, tell me how to do the same thing with paint.net then.

EDIT: I've already posted in a Corel forum. The reason I posted here is because I use paint.net (a lot) and I like this forum. I think the people here are generally helpful and much more expirenced than me when it comes to graphic design.

After experimenting, I got omething close, but still have no idea how I did it.

posterizemf8.jpg

It involved a Colored Pencil effect (search around these forums), and a bunch of blending modes, brightness and contrast, and hue/saturation.

~~

After experimenting, I got omething close, but still have no idea how I did it.

Haha. Now you know how I feel. :D

It involved a Colored Pencil effect (search around these forums), and a bunch of blending modes, brightness and contrast, and hue/saturation.

Thanks. This does actually help a lot.

I thought it was colored pencil, but I couldn't duplicate the effect. Now that you mention it, I probably did adjust the contrast and brightness before I started playing with filters as the original image had a very bright background and somewhat dark faces.