Yellowman

yellowman

that is really really really good. I like that Queen.

I just had to laugh at how insync many of us are on this forum. my first words when I say your lovely queen were " darn there goes my next picture. " :lol::lol::lol: honest I'm not joking. Here is the book I just picked up today at the Library for ideas. I've scanned the cover just so you know I'm not just saying that. I truly did look thru stacks and stacks at the library for inspiration today. guess I'm back to library tomorrow. :lol::lol:

th_cleopatra.jpg

all I can say is darn and double darn and congrats on an excellent image.

ciao

OMA

Well done Yellowman. Great gallery!

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Thank you everyone for your visiting and your nice comments.

Storm.Shadow....thanks so much, good point I'll see how could I fix that.

pophiri....thanks, yes I guess :)

HELEN....thank you, it was a good lesson the shadow and the blur, took long time. :D

oma....thank you very much, glad you like it, I am waiting to see the aka, I put a comment there.

welshblue....thanks mate for every word that's a great support.

Goonfella....thanks, and yes it is a WIP but the head is finished, now I am making the pieces of dress carefully :) that will be a difficult project.

janettsue....I am so glad for your passing by and reviewing the gallery, thank you so much.

Wow man, Ion Space is amazing! I can't even begin to imagine the amount of effort it takes to make something like that :shock: Maybe one day I will be as good as you :wink: :roll:

flamesig1-1.png

--> My Gallery<--

"My, what a good day for a 'let it slide'."

Wow man, Ion Space is amazing! I can't even begin to imagine the amount of effort it takes to make something like that :shock: Maybe one day I will be as good as you :wink: :roll:

flamesig1-1.png

--> My Gallery<--

"My, what a good day for a 'let it slide'."

That image brings to mind the Badlands from Star Trek: Voyager. It was so cool with all the lightning and the tornado that touched both the ceiling and the floor. Nice work there. The only thing I didn't like was the planet.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

That image brings to mind the Badlands from Star Trek: Voyager. It was so cool with all the lightning and the tornado that touched both the ceiling and the floor. Nice work there. The only thing I didn't like was the planet.

Thanks so much UGAdawg591 I am glad you like, well 3 things to be a good drawer, to have a good imagination, being making good drawing on paper or other materials , and knowledge on how to use the graphics programs, all them come by practicing and searching for images to get the inspiration first then apply it. :)

Thanks a lot,which planet? you guys meaning? There is two versions, do you mean the mothership? I posted the first one with a planet by mistake then change it right a way, do you still seeing the one with planet? :roll:

Nice work mate :wink: I'm with Storm' on the planet (not literally of course :) ... although planet Storm' could be an interesting place ... )

I must admit I wasn't expecting what I saw but the concept is really cool (I've got a pdn file somewhere pretty similar )

how's the Queen of Assyria going ? I'm so looking forward to the premiere of that

Thanks mate glad you like it, but what you mean by you've got a similar pdn file :shock:, usually people they don't share pdn files or post them on the net, they share them just between friends for learning purpose, I don't understand at all what you mean, do you mean similar by the idea, the event of the UFOs things or more than one layer? layers .....etc.

Oh and about the Queen I am working on it on another PC but work is going slow, it is a big project, I will post just the head on a frame not the whole body on this forum. :wink:

Thanks so much UGAdawg591 I am glad you like, well 3 things to be a good drawer, to have a good imagination, being making good drawing on paper or other materials , and knowledge on how to use the graphics programs, all them come by practicing and searching for images to get the inspiration first then apply it. :)

Thanks a lot,which planet? you guys meaning? There is two versions, do you mean the mothership? I posted the first one with a planet by mistake then change it right a way, do you still seeing the one with planet? :roll:

Nice work mate :wink: I'm with Storm' on the planet (not literally of course :) ... although planet Storm' could be an interesting place ... )

I must admit I wasn't expecting what I saw but the concept is really cool (I've got a pdn file somewhere pretty similar )

how's the Queen of Assyria going ? I'm so looking forward to the premiere of that

Thanks mate glad you like it, but what you mean by you've got a similar pdn file :shock:, usually people they don't share pdn files or post them on the net, they share them just between friends for learning purpose, I don't understand at all what you mean, do you mean similar by the idea, the event of the UFOs things or more than one layer? layers .....etc.

Oh and about the Queen I am working on it on another PC but work is going slow, it is a big project, I will post just the head on a frame not the whole body on this forum. :wink:

I've seen your Ion Space image, but never commented. First of all, it looked like I was in a movie and I even heard the lightning bolts zapping. :shock: The colors are so variated and the image is well-composed. It just sets this mood that I'm inside the image. Very nice! :!: :!:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I've seen your Ion Space image, but never commented. First of all, it looked like I was in a movie and I even heard the lightning bolts zapping. :shock: The colors are so variated and the image is well-composed. It just sets this mood that I'm inside the image. Very nice! :!: :!:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Aha, now I see that you have updated your Ion Space image. The first one did have a planet near the upper right part of the storm ceiling. Much better image now without the planet. The mothership looks monstrous, like an invasion is getting underway, or preparing for a military strike against something. It conjure up thoughts of, "What's going to happen? What's going on? Mr. President, please make a decision yesterday!" :lol:

Aha, now I see that you have updated your Ion Space image. The first one did have a planet near the upper right part of the storm ceiling. Much better image now without the planet. The mothership looks monstrous, like an invasion is getting underway, or preparing for a military strike against something. It conjure up thoughts of, "What's going to happen? What's going on? Mr. President, please make a decision yesterday!" :lol:

Superb Ion Space!. I`m with Stormy with the badlands reference. The UFO`s look almost organic - a totally different life form- like some of guys on this forum :lol::lol:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Superb Ion Space!. I`m with Stormy with the badlands reference. The UFO`s look almost organic - a totally different life form- like some of guys on this forum :lol::lol:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

holly BLEEP!! (censored). the ion space is awesome. ships look great, lightning looks amasing.

i bow to your mastery.

redsig.png

holly BLEEP!! (censored). the ion space is awesome. ships look great, lightning looks amasing.

i bow to your mastery.

redsig.png

that ion space thing is well wow... theres no other way to put it simply wow :P and 100% pdn :o id take my at off to you only if i was wearing a hat which i am not because im indoors and that would jsut be silly..

Anywayy! love your stuff and your realistic images are so well... realistic!

Aren't you going to add your new sig and avatar combo ( which i really like btw ) to your gallery or am i just missing where they are?

Anyway great work :D don't stop please!

Citylife.png

that ion space thing is well wow... theres no other way to put it simply wow :P and 100% pdn :o id take my at off to you only if i was wearing a hat which i am not because im indoors and that would jsut be silly..

Anywayy! love your stuff and your realistic images are so well... realistic!

Aren't you going to add your new sig and avatar combo ( which i really like btw ) to your gallery or am i just missing where they are?

Anyway great work :D don't stop please!

Citylife.png

@HELEN... :lol: thanks for you comment, I had same feelings when I was drawing this image, I used an audio clip of a techno music as a background and changed everything in the image was not compatible with the music, I know its crazy but sometimes music helps.

@Storm.Shadow....And you built a story about that :) that,s funny man, and thanks again for your commenting.

@ Goonfella.... :lol: are they? Thanks a lot for visiting and put some organic words in my gallery.

@welshblue....Oh you mean you got a file that you created it, so finish it please I wanna see it, that will be a great fun, I know you every time give us a joy with you drawings, I am just wondering what is the surprise and what is waiting us in it, it will be a big one I am sure :P , thanks.

@Leonte.... and you are great, sir, thanks for your kind words, I am glad you like it

@KillerK....thanks, thanks a lot, that is so funny :lol:, I am glad that you liked my images, and thanks for taking time to review my drawing, I added one more animated sig named TIME IS GOLD I hope you will enjoy it, I wont stop I will draw and post new images as long as I have time.

Thanks everyone for your kind and generous words, I added a new sig ( TIME IS GOLD) to my gallery page-1 I had a lot of fun when I was creating the frames, the toothed wheels ( mini gears)they mixed all together :cry:then I don't know how did I solved :!: , you will notice that the animation is not 100% smooth because of that, but its ok I see it is not bad :P, I hope you will like too.

Oh btw all drawings made 100% with paint.NET, but they animated with Beneton MG.

@HELEN... :lol: thanks for you comment, I had same feelings when I was drawing this image, I used an audio clip of a techno music as a background and changed everything in the image was not compatible with the music, I know its crazy but sometimes music helps.

@Storm.Shadow....And you built a story about that :) that,s funny man, and thanks again for your commenting.

@ Goonfella.... :lol: are they? Thanks a lot for visiting and put some organic words in my gallery.

@welshblue....Oh you mean you got a file that you created it, so finish it please I wanna see it, that will be a great fun, I know you every time give us a joy with you drawings, I am just wondering what is the surprise and what is waiting us in it, it will be a big one I am sure :P , thanks.

@Leonte.... and you are great, sir, thanks for your kind words, I am glad you like it

@KillerK....thanks, thanks a lot, that is so funny :lol:, I am glad that you liked my images, and thanks for taking time to review my drawing, I added one more animated sig named TIME IS GOLD I hope you will enjoy it, I wont stop I will draw and post new images as long as I have time.

Thanks everyone for your kind and generous words, I added a new sig ( TIME IS GOLD) to my gallery page-1 I had a lot of fun when I was creating the frames, the toothed wheels ( mini gears)they mixed all together :cry:then I don't know how did I solved :!: , you will notice that the animation is not 100% smooth because of that, but its ok I see it is not bad :P, I hope you will like too.

Oh btw all drawings made 100% with paint.NET, but they animated with Beneton MG.