flipGALLERY | 3.16.2013 - Abstract City

flip

I looked at your website. Your graphics are so very good. It is the start of a very professional looking website. I have tried NVu in the past. I did my first webpage with it. I could not even begin to get out of it what you have. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to seeing your website develop.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

I looked at your website. Your graphics are so very good. It is the start of a very professional looking website. I have tried NVu in the past. I did my first webpage with it. I could not even begin to get out of it what you have. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to seeing your website develop.

I update my site. There are two new sections that you can go to.

http://flip82.110mb.com

I like your music section. Your piece "A Normal Day In Nature" is beautiful. I also liked "LaLa Land" very much. Do you make videos as well? These pieces would be great with some of your artwork animated to them.

I update my site. There are two new sections that you can go to.

http://flip82.110mb.com

I like your music section. Your piece "A Normal Day In Nature" is beautiful. I also liked "LaLa Land" very much. Do you make videos as well? These pieces would be great with some of your artwork animated to them.

Your site seems to be coming together well. I need to start making a site for all of my accounts and stuff, I have quite a few online with all these websites nowadays ;)

Yeah, your music is very cool. I sent you a PM on Newgrounds and reviewed a song. :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Your site seems to be coming together well. I need to start making a site for all of my accounts and stuff, I have quite a few online with all these websites nowadays ;)

Yeah, your music is very cool. I sent you a PM on Newgrounds and reviewed a song. :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)