flipGALLERY | 3.16.2013 - Abstract City

flip

• 11 months later...

Very nice. Like the subtle aspects of the sig plate. The space scape is a good combination. Was hoping to not see the PS annotation, but I'm not dismissing the blend at all. The planet in trail especially is a really neat idea.

Gallery at PDN-Fans

Flip - Great looking album covers; your sigs are really crisp with nice definition and an uncluttered clean look.

Love your space scapes, especially Cloud_Planet. That is an extraordinary piece! Flawless merging of the stock clouds image, outstanding job on the sun rays and stars. The soothing green makes me want to stare at it for hours.

Impressive... B) B)

Edited by Jaxon

Soothing is perfect description for that last one. Stocks or not (silly purism concepts), it's put together well. The arguments over tool combinations and pure from nothing composition is really overblown as well. I wont use a butter knife when a screw driver is the correct tool. I try to keep this in mind. :mrgreen:

Gallery at PDN-Fans

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

city_by_flip82-d5yahy0.png

http://flip82.deviantart.com/art/Owl-359928183

http://flip82.deviantart.com/art/City-359927640

If you want, check out some other stuff on my deviant art that I was too lazy to post here.

Edit: Btw, I know I haven't posted in a very long time. Good to see the competitions are still running, and WOTW is on number forty-something now after I made the first one long ago. :)

Edited by flip

• 6 months later...