Image in text

evilbunny

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

ohhh awesome, i've always wanted to know how to do pic in text.

glad i found this one.

here's my result.

c7h5k7y_v2.png

i skipped the reflection, although it was cool, i don't prefer it here. xD

just because... of the image... haha i've saved some celebrity's image and wanted to use it. lol

anyways, thank you so much for making this tutorial. C:

Edited by bananaxdumpling

• 2 months later...

That's a pretty cool tut! I wish I had seen this one a few months ago... I designed a t-shirt and fumbled through the process on my own. If I had seen this it would have saved me some headache.

Anyway... this is what I came up with... It turns out I used pretty much the exact same process as outlined in the tut.

Imageintexttut.png

SchismSig.jpg

That's a pretty cool tut! I wish I had seen this one a few months ago... I designed a t-shirt and fumbled through the process on my own. If I had seen this it would have saved me some headache.

Anyway... this is what I came up with... It turns out I used pretty much the exact same process as outlined in the tut.

Imageintexttut.png

Haha, thats cool!

• 2 months later...

Hello guys,

I am getting used to Paint, I was able to get to step 7, but have not been able to find the option for step 8. Also how do I get the plugins? I click check for updates and none is found. What am I doing wrong? I am using Paint.NET v3.5.7 (Final Release build 3.57.4068.30273), Thanks

Cheers

William

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys yes RUN I'm new :lol:

Never used or done anything like this before:P Thanks to evilbunny for this tut but is it just me or is this confusing?

Like the bit delete layer 2 and next step Go to layer 2 and use the outline object effect but didn't I just delete it?

No trouble with the plug-ins that's straight forward and I did in the end get something after playing around with lots of things not even mentioned..

KillerK + david.atwell said Also setting magic wand to global will cut those holes out for you : )that worked very nice;)

Problems for me start at step 5 :roll:

Edited by Headache107

I use to be confused but now I'm not so sure :)

me-2.png

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Im having trouble on step 7, when i go to the background layer and click the magic wand, it makes everything blue, like its selecting everything, and it doesnt do anything when i delete the photo, it doesnt cut the image into the text like you show

I'm thinking you mean Step 6?

Step 6: Go to the background layer with your text and take the magic wand. Select the text.

This means: First activate the layer that has the text in it (by clicking on the layer in the layers window). Then Select the text with the Magic Wand. To do this you need to click on the text with the Shift key held down (that way the Magic Wand will select everything of that color in the layer). I usually use a tolerance setting for the Magic Wand of less than 30% - perhaps you have the tolerance dialed up too high?.

An alternative method is to click on the transparent background (anywhere off the text but still on that layer) with the Shift key held down. Then invert the selection with Ctrl + I

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My Attemp

sorry wrong spell attemp

85430601.pngwell i dont have outline object on Paint.NET :sadtard:

Edited by CindyGiveawayForPiggUser

74832762.png

• 3 months later...

302xmxd.jpg

:smile:  :smile:  :AllColorChannels: ´ ▽ ` )ノ

15q92c1.jpg

Follow me? @NekochanMeiko Da: Neko San-X Arigatou ㅁ걓ㅁ새ㅕThanks :3

• 5 months later...

wow, I did after watching this tutorial. The information and the detail were just perfect. I do not know post my product, I do not know why, but it's very nice. Thank for tuts

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made a timeline image of the movie "The Wall" earlier today. When I saw this, I took that image and wrote "Is There Anybody Out There?" with it. Sorry, no reflection though :/

Nice tutorial c:

post-117642-0-72463700-1387948749_thumb.

All in all, you're just another brick in the wall.

• 2 months later...