Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bleek II

Blue/Green Screen Remover (semi-broken)

7 posts in this topic

To see current issue click the link below.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=29414

It's been awhile since I made a plugin but that's because I only make 'em when I need them in the field. I needed this one for an upcoming project. it's not perfect but it helps a lot!

SRss.jpg

SR.zip

SR.7z

effect=>object

I may add to it if need more function later. If you want more function from it or find a bug just tell me or feel free to write your own plugin using this code.

YEeeeAHhh.... about the code... yes it's all 100% mine I'm sorry to say. It looks awful and if you're thinking to yourself "man it looks like this guy wrote this while laying in bed for days starved/crazy from fever after being food poisoned" you'd be right.

Made with code lab! Thank, BB!

Screenshots would be nice.

Also, the technical term for this is "Chroma Key." :-)

Screenshot added.

A "before" image would be ideal.

A "before" image would be ideal.

Yes, it would.

It seems to be a good plugin, though, so I will download it and then go to bed. I'll find a good use for the plugin, thanks.

Night all!

Useful tool! It was easy to cut out the background, and keep the anti-alias, when I used Printscreen in Gmax, which can't do renders.

rhfjdjejdtp.gif

The only problems I had was when using the Green Screen function, since some of the yellow color got dis-colored after use.

gsbs.jpg

Perhaps that's because yellow doesn't go that well with a green background - I didn't have any problems with other colors, that I know of. I've often been looking for this kind of tool, that removed other color backgrounds as well, but now I feel fine with Green & Blue only, since they work quite good for me.

Edited by Urnemanden